Part 2(Big day)

At the end of the week as said it was their wedding. Finally......

ANOUSHA'S POV:-

I finally looked at my self in the mirror. I was in my dream bridal dress. It was my dream but I didn't knew it would be this soon. I felt like this person is not me, she is someone else. How am I here? It's unbelievable. Time flies really fast, somedays ago I was sitting with my parents, eating, laughing, crying together. And now I am here getting ready to be someone's else. It's shocking. I never expected it. I am getting nervous. My life is going to change after this day. I don't know what will happen between us now. I don't know how my life will be from now on. All of my thoughts were giving me anxiety. I shrugged it off and took a deep breath before standing and moving towards the stage. There I was standing behind the door. When this door will open I am going to see that person I am going to marry. I am being anxious. Suddenly I saw a hand around my hand, I looked beside and I saw my father taking my hand. I knew it was going to happen. I felt like I want to cry. I hugged my father tightly and got ready to go inside. Suddenly the door opened and I walked down the aisle without looking up. As I was walking done the aisle someone extented his hand to me. I knew who he was. He was my future husband. I took his hand without daring to look up. The priest came and start saying vows.

________________________

Do you Mr. Kim Taehyung take Ms. Choi Anousha as your wife?
Yes I do. Taehyung said coldly.
Do you Ms. Anousha take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband?
Ye- yes I do. I said softly.
Now I declare both of you husband and wife.

I heard his voice. I heard Taehyung voice. His voice was deep but cold. I hope he is not cold. I said. End of Anousha's pov.

__________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I stood there waiting for my bride to come. First time I felt weird about something. It was weird that I am getting married. I thought no one can ever marry me but I am standing here waiting for someone I don't even know. After 2 mins the door opened and she walked down the aisle in a beautiful dress with her father. I didn't saw her face cuz she was looking down. As she came towards me . I extended my hand towards her. She took my hand. As she touched me I got goosebumps in my body. Her hands were warm and soft. I wanted to see her but didn't had the courage. I looked around to see my friends giving me a teasing look. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. The priest came and start saying the vows.

__________________________

Do you Mr. Kim Taehyung take Ms.Choi Anousha as your beloved wife?

Yes I do. I said coldly.

Do you Ms. Choi Anousha take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband?

Yes I do. She said but her voice was shaking.

Now I declare both of you husband and wife.

Ah. I sighed slightly. It's over now.

You may kiss the bride. The priest said.
My eyes wondered slightly. Wha-t?I asked to check if I heard correctly.

Mr. Kim Taehyung you may kiss the bride.........

What?? I thought. How can I... Kiss her. I finally took a step close to her and took her hand and kissed her hand and fastly moved back. I saw here and there everyone cheering us and clapping for us. I looked at my friends who were looking at me with their teasing faces.

____________________________

ANOUSHA'S POV:-

You may kiss the bride. The priest said.
Huh kiss???? I thought to myself. He will kiss me. No please don't. Eww.....

Suddenly I felt a presence close to me. Someone took my hand and kissed my hand. I felt shiver ran down my spine. His lips were cold yet so soft. I not dared to look up at him. I just looked done nervously.

_________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:-

After the marriage they went home. The car ride was silent. Anousha had veil in front of her face so taehyung couldn't see her.They finally arrived in the mansion. It was so big. Taehyung got out and turned to open anousha's side door. He opened it and extended his hand helping her to get out. she took his hand a little bit scared and got outside. Thank you. She said softly and politely. Your welcome, darling. Taehyung said those words without thinking. Anousha gulped her saliva at the word "darling".They both went inside and Taehyung led her to their shared room. This is our room. Fell comfortable here. There is the restroom. You can go and get changedmi have some work I will go and get it done. He said and went outside. When he got outside, Anousha sighed feeling free. She took her veil off and went in the restroom, her things were already arranged in the changing room. She took her comfortable clothes and went inside the restroom and took a bath and came outside. She came outside after 15 mins. She sighed in relief as taehyung was not in room yet. She went towards the counch and sat there and closed her eyes. She suddenly slept there without knowing. After 2 hours, the door slightly opened and taehyung came inside. He looked here and there only to see you. He saw her face for the first time. It made his heart skip a beat. Her face was shining brightly in front of his eyes. He couldn't look somewhere else. After hearing a little noise Anousha woke up and looked here and there. Taehyung saw her and stepped a little back. Anousha saw taehyung face and said :Taehyung? she asked. Yes I am. Taehyung said. ANOUSHA'S heart skipped a beat as she saw taehyung. He was so breathtaking and hot. His body was perfect. He was the most handsome man she ever saw in her entire life. She couldn't look away.

___________________________

Couldn't look away, hmm? Taehyung asked a little teasingly.

Hu- n-no I am not, I was just thinking something. Anousha said nervously embarrassed.

I understand. Taehyung said. You were looking pretty today wifey. Taehyung said with a small smile.

Anousha heart start beating rapidly. Than-k you. She said looking down fully flattered.

You are also looking good. She added.

Just good? Taehyung asked mischievingly.

No.. More than good. Anousha said.

Oh now more than good hm? Taehyung asked taking a step closer to her.

Ye-s. Anousha said moving a step back awkwardly.

Why are you trembling, I am not going to hurt you. Taehyung said softly.

I know I am just like this around everyone. Anousha said rubbing her hands together.

Relax. Taehyung said softly. He took her hands in his. Look at me. He commanded.

Anousha finally looked at him. Their gaze met.

Don't be nervous around me, you are my wife now. Taehyung said.

Yeah. Anousha said with a small yet cute smile.

To be continued........

Hii. I wrote it for someone. I hope that someone is enjoying it. I hope you like it. Tell me what did you liked to far about this fiction. Take care. Bye bye>>❤