Prologue

A girl was seen walking in the lone streets of the place which seems neither underdeveloped village nor a well flourished town, with her small luggage looking here and there trying to spot someone for asking address. But seems like there is no one. Sighing she kept walking in the lonely streets of the village.

As she kept walking she saw two three men standing and talking with a girl. And from the distance the scenario seemed like the boys were teasing her taking hold of her hands.

The girl ran to her and pulled the other girl's hands away from them ' What are you guys doing ? '

The guys frowned - Who are you ? I haven't seen you before. Where do you belong and what is your name ?

One of the guys said observing her from head to toe making her squirm under his gaze.

The girl - None of your business and how dare you tease her ?

She said in her angry voice.

One guy - Hey.... Lower your tone. Don't raise your voice. Else the consequences won't be good for you.

The girl looked at him with her angry eyes that provoked the guys standing there.

The other girl held her hands - Didi... Don't mess with them.

The girl - Why ? What will they do ? If you get scared like this then these idiots will keep doing the same....

The guys got angry hearing her and held her hands.

One guy - How dare you call us idiots ?

He held the girl's hand and pulled her towards him shocking her.

She was about to react when they all heard a siren sound.

The girl - police are here.... now let me see how you guys will roam freely after teasing me.

Police Jeep stopped near them sensing some commotion.

Police - What's going on ?

The girl - These people are teasing us sir. Please arrest them.

Police looked at the boys and the girls with a brief second of silence.

Police - Who are you ?

The girl - Ji.... My name is Kushi and I am new to this town. These guys are eveteasing us and I am ready to file a complaint against them. Please arrest them....

The other girl was shocked to hear Kushi while the guys looked at her frowning.

Police - Are you sure ?

Kushi - Yes sir. I am filing a complaint against them. Arrest them now....

Police - You might need to visit police station. Is that ok ?

Kushi thought for a minute - Ok.

Police - Ok come.

Kushi looked at the girl and picked her bag and walked with the police to the station. Police on the other hand took hold of the boys and made them sit in the jeep.

Police station -

Kushi wrote a written complaint and gave that to the writer. Police filed an FIR taking that complaint and kushi went out glaring at the boys.

Next day -

Kushi went to the police station as she forgot to get an FIR copy for her reference yesterday.

Constable - What do you want now ?

Kushi - Sir I forgot to get an FIR copy of the complaint I filed yesterday. Can you give me ?

Constable - Which complaint and what FIR copy ?

Kushi - Yesterday I filed an Eve teasing case na. Did you forget ?

Constable laughed - Eveteasing case ?

Kushi frowned - Yes sir...

As the constable kept laughing, inspector too came there.

Inspector - What happened ?

Constable - Sir ji.... See na, this madam is telling that she filed Eve teasing case yesterday....

Inspector laughed - Madam ji.... There is no such complaints filed.

Kushi - No sir.... I filed a case yesterday. The guys must be inside the lockup only.

Inspector - Is it ? Go and see na....

Kushi walked inside and checked the lockup only to be left shocked.

Kushi - No way.....

She turned and looked at the inspector - I filed a complaint against 3 men and they were inside the lock up last night. Where are they now ?

The inspector sighed in irritation - See madam. You are new here..... You don't know against whom you have filed a complaint against.

Kushi - Whoever they might be.... I have filed a complaint and you are supposed to take action against them.... How could you let them out even after filing an FIR ?

She said shocked that these police have let out such eve teasers freely.

Inspector - I can't do anything madam.... You may go now.

Kushi - Then I will go to your higher officials.

She finished telling when Assistant commissioner walked in.

AC - I am their higher official. What do you want to say to me ?

Kushi looked at the man standing before her.

AC - Oops.... Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I belong to the Indian Police Service, IPS in short. You are new to this village and before filing a complaint you should atleast know against whom you are complaining. The people you gave complaint are friends of MLA's son. We can't do anything and I advice you to leave this matter here itself. Else the consequences won't be good for you.

From his tone itself, Kushi understood that nothing is right here and it's a waste of time talking with them. Silencing herself, she walked out.

Clutching her handbag in her palms she kept walking in the lone streets. In her shocked state she couldn't even observe the beautiful greenery around her. She couldn't feel the breeze that had a tinge of moisture in it even in this hot summer.

Suddenly out of nowhere a car came and stopped in front of her making her jerk as it almost stopped just an inch away from her.

A man got down of the car followed by the men against whom Kushi filed a complaint yesterday.

The Man - Namaste Kushi ji.... Seems like you are not in a good mood. I feel so sad for you.

Kushi glared at him hearing his mocking tone.

Man - Myself Arnav Singh Raizada.... My friends said right. Anger always sits on your nose isn't it ?

Kushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath composing herself.

Arnav - I have a small advice for you. Don't get angry at someone without knowing who is standing in front of you. Who knows the opposite person may possess the power of crushing you.....

Kushi looked at him who stood smirking at her.

Arnav - Take care....

He walked to his car followed by his fellow friends. Igniting his engine, he zoomed away from there leaving the clueless Kushi behind.....