Ch - 2 | The Cruel Act

He started to scold himself in his mind,
' Holy sh!t, what's happening to me? Why am I acting so weirdly- I never seemed to get attracted to any women... but why can't I shut my mouth now! She'll probably think of me as a flirty bastard! '

As Luna stood right in front of Aziel who was reclined on the patient bed.

She meticulously filled out the form, the pen gliding smoothly over the paper.

Aziel's gaze, unwavering and intense, followed her every movement with a mix of curiosity and admiration.

His charming eyes, a mesmerizing blend of green and gray, seemed to hold a depth of emotions that transcended words.

Luna got a bit confused in front of Aziel, And after a while she said,
"Mr. Aziel Katz you fill-ups for the emergency checkup is done, You can leave now!"

Suddenly Aziel attention got stuck at the enchanting locket Luna was wearing,
He found it beautiful because it was?
Or because she wore it?

Aziel got a little bit upset after hearing about his farewell to the hospital, he lowered his gaze and said,
"Okay, We'll meet again"

She glared at him and said,
"Astagfirullah, Never!"

He then bid a greeting to luna.

As Aziel made his way to the parking lot, he approached his sleek Mercedes, its polished exterior gleaming under the soft glow of the streetlights.

With a confident stride, Aziel slid into the driver's seat, the engine purring to life at his command.

As he navigated the familiar streets towards his mansion "Famiglia," the road seemed to hold a quiet reverence.

As Aziel arrived at his mansion, He was greeted by a sight that sent shivers down his spine.

The mansion loomed in the darkness, casting eerie shadows that seemed to dance in the moonlight.

The architecture was imposing, with intricate carvings that resembled twisted faces and gargoyles perched on the roof.

The atmosphere was heavy with an unsettling energy, making it feel more like a dwelling fit for the devil himself rather than a normal person.

After a while,
He made his way to his glorious dark theme room with a king size bed, it had a manifesting architecture designs,

As Aziel settled onto the couch, he reached into his pocket and retrieved his phone.

feeling the cool touch of the screen against his fingertips.

With a sense of urgency, he dialed his secretary's number, the familiar tone ringing in his ear as he awaited her response.

Aziel's voice was steady as he spoke into the phone.

his words cutting through the silence of the unsettling surroundings- He said, "Luna, Dr. Luna! I want to know everything about her."

As Aziel's secretary listened in disbelief with the shock of hearing Aziel discuss a woman, especially considering his well-known aversion to women.

And as that Aziel hung up in the call.

After 15 minutes- Aziel received a call from his secretary, "Done?" he asked.

His secretary delicately replied,

"Yes Sir! Dr. Luna, eighteen-years-old
Her biological mother passed away when she was 3 years old, leaving a significant void in her life. Unfortunately, her relationship with her father is strained; He remarried a cruel woman, who treats her poorly, leading her to distance herself from them."