Part 3 (Wounds)

Are you tired? Taehyung asked.

A little. Anousha replied.

Let's sleep then. Taehyung said.

Wha-t. Anousha asked surprisingly.

Yeah let's sleep. Oh you are not comfortable yet, right? If you want I can sleep on couch. Taehyung said.

No no it's okay. I am comfortable I guess. You can sleep with me. Anousha said nervously.

Okay then I will change my suit and then I will come. Taehyung said and inside the restroom.

He came after 5 mins and lay down beside Anousha.

__________________________

Anousha felt weird cuz she never experienced this kind of attraction to someone. One the other hand Taehyung was trying his best not to feel anything but Anousha was the first girl who made his heart skip a beat.

They both were laying but they were not able to sleep. Taehyung was looking at the ceiling and on the other hand Anousha was looking to another side.

Anousha. Taehyung first time called her by her name.

Yes? Anousha said softly.

Why did you agreed to marry me? Taehyung said out of blue.

Because my parents told me to and I think they think about our good so I agreed . Anousha said being honest.

Ohh same from here, my parents told me to trust there decision. Even though I never wanted to get married, I feel like it's not that much bad. Taehyung said finally looking at her.

Anousha immediately looked away as it made her heart flatter which she didn't wanted to happen.

Anousha still smiled at taehyung words.

I want to give our marriage a chance. Taehyung said softly.

A chance? Anousha asked confused.

I mean I want our marriage to work. Like other couples. Taehyung said.

Ohh I guess I want to do it too. Let's first get to know each other. Anousha said with a small smiled.

Yeah. Taehyung said with a small smile .

Btw I heard that you are a mafia? Biggest mafia? But you don't seem like a mafia. You are not cruel like other mafias. Your voice is cold but not scary. Anousha said blabbering things.

Taehyung chuckled at her words. You don't know me yet that's why you think like that. I am scary sometimes when it comes to my work. Taehyung replied.

Oh so it means you really are a mafia. I didn't knew mafias can be handsome to. Anousha said without thinking. no- like I mean good-looking.

Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness. Mafias can be handsome and good looking just look at your husband. Taehyung said.

Anousha blushed a little because he called himself her husband . Yeah I agree. Anousha said.

After some more talks they both drifted to sleep. Next morning Anousha woke up first and saw taehyung hands around her waist and their faces were inches away from each other. Anousha stared at taehyung face for a minute.

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Anousha staring at him.

Done staring? He asked teasingly.

No I was not staring. Anousha said awkwardly.

They both didn't moved back , both stared in each other eyes for some more seconds before moving back.

Did you slept well? Taehyung asked.

Yes I did. It was peaceful. Anousha replied.

Good to hear it. Taehyung said. Let's get fresh'n up . And then we can have our breakfast. Taehyung added.

Yeah sure. They both got fresh'n up and went downstairs for the breakfast. The maid cooked their food and they ate it silently. After eating breakfast:-

Taehyung :-I have some work I have to go urgently. I will come back a little late. Take care. Bye. He said and left from there.

Bye. Anousha mumbled flastered.

___________________________

LATER THAT NIGHT:-

It was midnight and taehyung was still not there which made Anousha worried. And the worst part was she didn't even had his number. She asked one of the bodyguard from his number and he gave her Taehyung's number. She called on that number but no one was picking up. It was past 1 am when suddenly the door opened. Two boys were carrying taehyung as he was not in the state of walking. Anousha rushed towards them.

What happened to taehyung. Anousha asked panicking and scared.

The other mafia trapped him and tortured him sister in law. "?" said.

Let us take him inside. Other "?" said. Yeah please thank you.

Please sit will bring some medicine for him. Anousha said and went to get some medicine from the maid.

She gave Anousha the first aid box and Anousha came back to the living room. She hurriedly went near Taehyung and sat on his level. She saw the wounds on his face and body. She hesitates before unbuttoning his shirt buttons and applying the medicine on his wounds. His body was covered in alot of blood but she cleaned them . After washing her hands she came back. She saw men who helped taehyung were sitting beside him.

Umm.... brothers btw who are you both? Anousha asked and passed them 2 glass of water.

Hi I am Jimin. Taehyung's bestfriend.

Hey you forget to introduce me. Jerk. Jungkook mumbled.

Control your language Jungkook. Jimin said coldly.

Whatever, hey I am Jungkook. I am also Taehyung's best friend . You don't know us but we know you. Jungkook replied with bunny smile.

How? Anousha asked fully puzzled.

Oh yeah we are 3 bestfriends Me, Jimin hyung and your husband. Jungkook said with his bunny sme.

Oh so it's a trio. Anousha said while nodding.

It was nice to meet you both. Anousha said smiling a little.

Aww unnie you are so sweet and cute. Jungkook said. Taehyung hyung is lucky to have you . Jungkook again said.

Yes he is and we are too that we got a sister like her. Jimin said with a smile.

Thank you. Anousha said with a warm smile. Let me clean the guest room for you guys. Anousha said and was about to go.

No no no unnie we are going back we have some work. Jungkook and Jimin said.

Ohh fine, please come back soon. Anousha said.

Sure we will but with everyone. Jimin said goodbye to her.

___________________________________

To be continued..............

Aghhhhhhhh it's getting deeper and deeper everyone is going to love it, just wait and read. 🔥💖