𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶✨

-Flashback-

I woke up to find myself in an inhuman place.
I look all around to see buildings on fire, buildings being robbed, and chaos leaking havoc within its citizens.

I see people running all around being chased by what looks like...angels?

Except...the people being chased...they're not people.

I take a closer look at one of the figures fighting against an angel and see that their features look almost...devilish.

I run up to him.

"Um, excuse me? C-can you help?"

He grunted.

"I'm...a little...BUSY!!" He said through huffs as he held off the angel, who I had just noticed was holding a spear.

A short man with what looked like a TV for a face came running towards us wearing a sharp, striped blue suit.
Holding up his hand, he slashed the angel's stomach with his claw and kicked her back, taking the spear and stabbing it through her chest, causing her golden blood to soak the floor.

He grabbed the other man's hand and then my own before rushing us into a TV studio.

"H-hey!" I yelled.

"Trust me it's not better out here than it is in there," he said.

****

We come inside and I'm taken aback by the huge space and televisions, which we plastered on every wall and ceiling.
The TV man sat the other demon down on a couch.

"W-where am I?!" I demanded.

"The Vees' official headquarters," the TV man replied, "the better question is, who are you?"

"I'm Y/N."

He nodded.

"Y/N, I'm Vox."

"What was going on out there?"

He laughed. "First extermination day?"

"Extermination day? What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?" He looked at the other man sitting on the couch.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Every year the angels come down to kill off residents in Hell—"

"Wait, did you say...Hell?"

He looked confused, "yeah, where else?"

"W-what do you mean, 'Hell'?!"

"Oh Jesus," he turned over to the other demon, "where'd you get this one?"

"She just came up to me!"

"Ohhhhh," he turned back over to me. "This is your first day...ever?"

"I-I'm so confused right now..." I backed away from Vox, but the other demon started to come up to me, chuckling softly.

"You see my dear, yes, you're in Hell. You died," he said with a soft smile.

"I-I died? I'm in...Hell..." I trailed off.

The other demon clutched my hand and pulled me on the couch, sitting me down next to him.

"It's not that bad down here as you'd think it is, Y/N. But I believe a proper introduction is necessary. I'm Valentino, core member of the Vees and famous film director in Hell. I've got a lot of explaining to do..."

-Time skip-

Val and I have become super close. He helped me find my first house in Hell, know where to shop, where to eat, who to befriend, who to not befriend...everything.