Part 4 (Affection)

Anousha went to check on Taehyung who was laying unconscious on the bed. Anousha stared at taehyung for some seconds and a tear dropped from her eyes.

I didn't knew being a mafia is like this. Anousha whispered.

Please wake up. Anousha begged.

Anousha felt really bad and cried for some minutes before sitting beside him on bed. She was watching him until her eyes closed. In the middle of night taehyung moved a little which woke anousha up.

______________________________

Taehyung.. Are you okay? Anousha asked panicking.

Yes. Taehyung said and coughed.

Do you want to go to hospi-. Anousha said.

No no there's no need of it. It's normal for me. I am fine. Taehyung said and tried to move a little.

Wait let me help you. Anousha said and went to his side and helped him up.

______________________________

The night went like this uneasy, really bad.
Taehyung woke up feeling very much better. He got up and freshen up and got ready for work. Anousha woke up a little late and when she woke up she saw taehyung wearing his tie.

Where are you going ? Anousha asked.

For work. Taehyung said softly.

But you were injured yesterday. Anousha said.

Do I look like I am hurt? Taehyung said moving around.

Or do you want me to prove it that I am not hurt. Taehyung said and moved closer to her.

No it's fine, you look fine. You go but please come early and. ..... Take care. Anousha said softly.

Oh so my dear wife is worried about me. Taehyung said teasing her.

No it's not like that. I am just worried something might happen again. Anousha said.

Don't worry honey your husband knows how to handle it. Taehyung said smiling.

Fine but still be safe. Bye. Anousha said.

________________________________

Taehyung went for office and as usual Anousha was in the mansion being alone . She thought of calling her mother as she haven't talked to her after the marriage. She called her and mother and talked to her about many things. She felt happy after hearing that her mother and mother in law are going to visit her soon.

_____________________________

In no time 2 months went of their marriage. It was not in bad condition. They both were trying to understand each other very much. They supported each other very much. Anousha also graduated . Now she was focusing on her married life. In these 2 months they both got close but mentally. They still needed time to get physical along but now they were comfortable in hugging and cuddling each other eachother. Also when they went outside some days ago they both held hands and felt affection for each other.

______________________________

              "I tried not to fall in love with you"❤

_______________________________

Anousha and taehyung both started to get feelings for each other but they both were not sure so they thought of hiding it from eachother until they were sure.

____________________________

To be continued.........