The first meet

Michel and Cassie we're on their way to the party. Tony and Sid were waiting outside for them. As they were sitting there someone kissed Tony from behind. He turned around and saw Michel. After they were done kissing for hello Tony introduced Sid to Cassie.
"So are you gonna fuck me tonight?" Cassie asked. "Uhh..I-" Sid was cut off by Tony and 'Chel laughing. Cassie started going in the house in which there was partying. Everyone walked in and Tony started dancing, Michel went for a drink, Sid just walked around and Cassie got into the kitchen. After some time Sid found Cassie moving the home owners cans. "Um- Cass ..What are you doing?" Sid asked. " Just reordering, the cans they're not placed right." She said while moving some cans. "And now it's the right way!" Cass said and then sat to Sid who was deep in thoughts. "Are we gonna fuck?" Cass asks. "Well-..I uh I don't think so..I'm sorry." Sid said looking at the zoned out face of Cassie. After some seconds of silence Sid gently removed the hair covering her face, then leaned over and kisses her on the cheek. It was kinda awkward but it was very generous of him. Cassie smiled softly. "Why don't we go out?" Cass said "Like now?!" Sid answered. "Yea why not?!" Cass said grabbing his hand and going outside. After being out for sum seconds she saw a trampoline.."SID COME THERE'S A TRAMPOLINE!!" Cass said "Uh OKAY!" Cassie started jumping as high as she can. "Oh that's lovely, lovely, lovely!" she said  while Sid was still taking his shoes off. As he got on, Cassie laid on the ground of the trampoline and Sid started jumping making her float in the air for a bit seconds. They were both laughing. A lot. And then Sid fell too. He almost fell onto Cassie but he tried his best not to fall onto her, so he didn't. He sat down with her. And then Cass grabbed his hand so they were both touching.

Cass looked at the sky and made comments about the shapes of the clouds between minutes but Sid. . .He was staring at Cass. He looked mesmerized by  her.

Almost before the party ended Tony and Michel got out the house searching for Cass and Sid. As soon as they saw them Tony shouted "C'mon let's go, this party is fucked up!", he looked pissed. And they got up and then Tony drove them all home.

-------------------------------------------°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°

SO WHAT DO YALL THINKKK??? I feel kinda inspired ;))
—so expect a new chapter  soon