ℙ𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where I throw a little brick through your pretty little faceYou're easy on the eyes but you're easier to hateAn angel's gonna fall if you come aroundIf my name's still on your tongue, then I'll rip it outSince I'm already the bad guy in your head...

You're easy on the eyes but you're easier to hate
An angel's gonna fall if you come around
If my name's still on your tongue, then I'll rip it out
Since I'm already the bad guy in your head, I'll hit you with my car and I'll leave you for dead
And I'll always like the view from the high road but baby for you, I'll be your psycho
I'll be your psycho"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Who'd have thought that Rebekah would have her own Doppelganger?

It shouldn't be possible considering the fact that she's not a true immortal like Silas and Amara, but it doesn't matter anymore because Alexandra Cooper, or Alex as she preferred, was here.

She was the younger sister of Polly Cooper, twin of Betty Cooper and daughter to Alice and Hal Cooper.

And she lived in a small town called RIverdale where nothing ever happened, till summer that all changed.

Jason Blossom, Riverdale's golden boy. Captain of the football team, rich, hot, and a cheerleader (Alex's sister Polly) as a girlfriend. When he showed up dead with a bullet in his head, it was suddenly as if the town changed overnight, when in reality the darkness was always there, it was just now there for everyone to see.

And now everyone is brought into a room to watch her life. It was safe to say things were about to get really complicated.