The Secret

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with the results and the teaser chapter! First the results! 

She is a Herbalist/Healer (In which the reader is in charge of learning healing magic, and potion making but instead of food and booze it is herbs, potions, and teas, mostly as remedies and such)

She has a single father who is teaching her healing medicine 

and She is short and curvy! 

Now Onto the teaser, I hope you enjoy this!] 

(No One's POV) 

(Name) was picking herbs in the garden for the teas, remedies, and potions for the day. She smiles as she works with it. That is when she hears her father's voice. 

"(Name), come here." He speaks softly. 

Her father was the healer of the village, an old grand warlock. Her late mother was a witch as well and died in childbirth. (Father's Name) was dedicated to taking care of his daughter and teaching her healing magic. Mother Miranda demanded that he teach his daughter as they would need a new healer in the village when he died. Of course, he was going to teach her in the first place. He was not going to let his daughter learn his and her mother's craft. 

"Yeah Dad?" (Name) asks. 

"I need you to take Mother Miranda this potion, my knees are too bad to make way to her Domain." He tells her, and (Name's) smile falls. 

(Flashback) 

(Name) looked into the silver water with her father. "What does it do?" the young five-year-old asks. 

"It shows you who you are bonded with." He tells her. "Each witch is born with a bonded, where fate will have them meet." 

"Will they know I am bonding with them?" She asks her father. 

"No, only witches and warlocks know of this, and only witches can see who they are bonding with." He chuckles. 

"It is a magical thing that warlocks can feel after they kiss their bond. Other creatures... They act differently." 

"Does Mother Miranda have one?" (Name) asks. 

"No, she was not born a witch so she cannot have a bonded or see if she has a bonded." Her father says sadly. 

"Go ahead, put your left hand in and close your eyes his face will come to you." He tells her. 

(Name) did that, but what shocked her, was not one, not two, not three, BUT Five faces came to her, and they were all females! Worse! They were the LORDS Of the Village! 

She opens her eyes. 

"Do you know who he is?" Her father asks. 

(Name) forces a smile and shakes her head. What did this mean? She knew one thing this was not normal as her father said it was a boy she was supposed to see! Not five ladies! 

"You will meet him someday." Her Father says with a smile and takes the spell off the water. 

(End Of Flashback) 

(Name) forces a smile, she had avoided her bond her whole life. Her father told her that if they were different supernatural creatures they would act differently. She did not want to know what that meant, so she avoided them like the plague. It is Time to face one of her five bonded. 

If she is lucky Mother Miranda won't feel anything. 

She hopes that is the case. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done! I hope you all enjoyed, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!] 

[Side note, this is not homophobia, it has something to do with magical prophecy so that is why. Also yes reader is a lesbian she is just a lesbian egg and she does not know it yet XD)