Floral Sequence

Third - Point of View.
Perspective of Adrien Agreste.

"Plagg, where did you hide my other pair of socks? I can't find it anywhere.." He continued to look around his room, eyeing his Kwami from time to time to see if the little troublemaker did hide it. Although the sly Kwami only lets out a yawn, holding the stinky cheese with both of his tiny hands. "I don't know what you're talking about, kid! I'm trying to enjoy some delicious camembert over here..! Hmph-" Plagg replied, softly rubbing the top of the cheese with heart eyes, while Adrien voiced a slight groan, still looking over any corner to see if it somehow landed there.

Few minutes have passed and he still hasn't found it, a sigh leaving his throat as he takes a seat on his bed. This makes the Kwami peer over his wonderful camembert and look at his owner. He knows that he should probably just tell him where it is right now, but he's getting a bit lazy and besides no one gets to touch his secret stash unless he says so. The little Kwami switches his gaze towards the blonde's computer, suddenly getting an idea. He smoothly flew over infront of his owner, with cheese still in his hands.

"Stop frowning about it, look! Maybe some Sekkibug photos will cheer you up, eh Lover boy?" The Kwami teased, taking a large bite of his camembert. Adrien looks over his monitor from a slight distance, his face flushing red despite not wanting to admit that his Kwami might be right. He sighed, trying to ignore Plagg's comment as he stood up from his bed, walking over his window. He gently moved the curtain aside, just enough to get a view of outside.

He does wonder what Sekkibug's doing right now, are you still awake..? Or you're getting some rest, it is pretty dark outside.. Perhaps you're doing some nightly patrols right now..? That he could only wish for, it wouldn't hurt to spend a bit of personal time with his Cuddlebug.. outside of battle. He doesn't know what exactly he wants.. he probably sounds desperate for attention at this point. It's just that.. it's difficult to lure you away from your duties. Don't get him wrong, it's not that he doesn't want you to look over and watch out for any civilians and make sure they're safe.

He just.. thinks that you're prioritizing the citizens of Paris a bit too much.. You look like you don't have time for any of your partners, and he's aware of how he's picturing you a bit selfish even though you did converse with each of them during nightly patrols. But.. it somehow feels too little for him, like it isn't enough. And eventually you get back into fulfilling your duties and right after that, you end up saying goodbye for the night. It feels sort of suffocating trying to get close to you without the limit you set for yourself unknowingly.

You're only one person.. he knows that, but individuals wouldn't mind if you let your pupils wander off of them for a moment... Maybe he is the selfish one, huh..? That's a statement that he couldn't deny, because deep down he knows he is just that. But - nobody needs to know.. that's a quality that he only knows himself. It's not that bad, he could be selfish every once in a while, right..? He doesn't act like that all the time, just at times when he thinks it's a bit unfair.

What you don't know, wouldn't hurt you.

He draws his green emerald eyes across the city, he wants to say that he only went over to look at the view and nothing else. But, there's no point in lying to himself. He went over to his window for one reason, and one reason only. And that is to catch a glimpse of you.. Chat Noir is not one to give up on his lady so easily, for a moment of respite - it has been approximately one month since his heart started beating in a quickened pace. One month of fighting alongside you.. surely there will come a time where the opportunity is there. Soon enough.