10.Plan

Sunoo pov

"Okey donkey, so class. Tomorrow is the school trip. We will go to camps. And now it is break you all can go. I have to go to the other Mr
Choi, bye-bye." Mr. Choi said with a bright smile and walked to the other Mr. choi office.

Me and jungwon went to the cafeteria. Well, we already knew that jake, sunghoon and Heeseung were making out so we didn't have to wait for them.

After we arrived we took our usual place and started eating.

Suddenly, this jay came out of nowhere and hugged jungwon from behind.

"What's up, kitten?" Jay asked and started kissing his neck. I rolled my eyes because of my single ass and my jealousy.

"Jay hyung! Stop, here are others!" Jungwon said and tried pushing Jay from his back.

"So what? I mean, they can then see who you belong."

"Eww, get a room! I mean, like jay, not only the others are about puke. I'm also about puking. " I said and rolled my eyes again.

"Fine.Then should we see each other in my room,kitten? At 8 pm, be ready." Jay said, gave jungwon a last peck on his mouth and left.

"Anyways, Sunoo hyung, are you mad at me?" Jungwon asked me with his soft voice.

"No, actually, I'm not! Niki will be in my group and will sleep in a room like me. My best friend just picked this shit and he even knew that we had broken up. But no, I'm otherwise doing great!" I shouted in an angry ton.

Jungwon kept his hands on his chest and breathed very slowly. "Omg, thank god! I thought you were mad at me."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JUNGWON!!! OF COURSE I'M ANGRY!" I shouted at him.

"O-ok....c-chill...i-im sorry hyung!" Jungwon stuttered from scare.

"Ugh, whatever. We can't turn back time anyway. I have to accept it. So Yang Jungwon. Be ready, after school we have to be ready for the camping." I said, and he just nodded with his strawberry with chocolate in his mouth.

**RING RING**

"Ugh, the break is over. Let's go." I said, and we went.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I went to my house and Jungwon to his. I packed my things for tomorrow and slept.

"Why?! I can't with this Niki in one room! It's too difficult....YAH!" I said and started punching my own pillow.

**THE NEXT MORNING**

I woke up with my fucking ugly alarm. I sit on my bed and throw my alarm. Then I stood up from my bed, went to the bathroom, and changed my clothes.

**RING RING**

"Huh? Oh, a new message from won!"

Sheep 🐑

Sheep 🐑
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo
Sunoooooooo

What?!

Sheep 🐑

Oh, hyung! I just
wanted to say I'm going
with Jay hyung,cuz he picks
me up 😘💅

Yeah,whatever. I'm in 5 minutes there, so don't make any chaos.

Sheep 🐑
Oki hyung, i have to go too. Because this jay can't wait. He almost kidnapped my cell phone for kisses from me. 🙄