Sirius.

It was 10pm, and Walburga dropped and broke many of Sirius' things. "SIRIUS TIDY THIS UP RIGHT NOW." The 5 year old, Sirius, waddled over towards his room. It was a cramped place which was never really finished with the construction. Sirius stood in the doorway, looking at the mess that was suddenly there only 8 minutes after he left his room. "Sirius, you little rat." Walburga was livid and angry even though Sirius did nothing and was going to see his little brother, Regulus. "M.. mama" He babbled words trembling from his mouth in fear of her, "Why is my room messy?" Sirius asked, confused and innocently. Walburga gave no answer yet screamed at him to tidy it up or else she would take away all the food for a week from Sirius, leaving him starved. Walburga grinned slyly as she stood at the doorway watching Sirius tidy the mess she had created, picking his blankets and clothes up off the floor and putting them in the drawer, whist he was doing this Walburga was screaming telling him to do better and re-do this. Tears swarmed across his eyes, fear fled through his body, and shivers ran through his spine. Sirius finally finished picking everything off the floor, and Walburga walked away after standing there with an ice cold glare for ages after staring at sirius.

Once she left, Sirius sat down, finally letting the tears out. He sat in the middle of his carpet as tears ran down his face, crying more and more, making his eyes sore. Sirius' body starts shaking in fear of what just happened and how his parents scare him a lot. He wondered about what kind parents were like and how their children must be so lucky to have them as their loving and caring parents. Sirus  stood up and walked over to his wooden bed. It was almost broken and was falling apart at the back. He sat on his bed slowly, resting his head on the damp pillow as drips of water fell on his head from the hole in the ceiling. A few minutes later, he finally got to sleep again. By now, the time was 2am. He didn't sleep for long, he couldn't, gusts of wind filled his room as the windows were never shut properly. Sirius woke up cold. He hugged his knees as he had no blankets for warmth. He began to get goosebumps on his arms and legs as his room got colder and colder.