4

Harry made his way through the alley, keeping his head down to now get recognized.

He made his way into the bank and was shown to an office. "Hello, sir. Welcome to Gringotts my name is Griphook, what can I do for you today?" The Goblin behind the desk said, motioning to the chair for them to sit down.

"We would like to get an inheritance check," Harry said and the Goblin pulled out two pieces of paper from his desk drawers and placed them in front of the male.

"Two drops of blood on each." He said, and Harry picked up the dark and slit his finger before dropping the blood on the paper.

The blood swirled, turning words, and Harry picked up the paper.

'Fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Lucian Wolfrick Greyback

Mother: Lucius Abrax Malfoy

Father: Fenrir Greyback

Godmother: None

Godfather: Tom Riddle

Half-brother: Draco Malfoy

Mate(s): UNKNOWN (NOT YET CHOSEN)

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Slytherin

Riddle

Malfoy

Greyback

Creature Inheritance: Werewolf/Veela {unlocked previously blocked by (by Albus Dumbledore)} partially unblocked.

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore(Void)'

"What the fuck?" Harry mumbled, placing the paper down, and got up, pacing the office.

The goblin behind the desk picked up the paper and frowned. "Oh, dear. This is a problem," It said, and Harry turned towards him.

"What is?" He asked.

"Your inheritance is only partially unlocked, which could cause real problems for you. We have to get it fully unlocked now," Griphook said, standing; he took Harry's hand and led him out of the room.

"What about the potions and blocks?" He asked, following the short creature.

"Those will be removed as well," Griphook said.

He led Harry into another room and told him to remove his shirt and lay on the bed. Harry did as told, and the Goblin gave him a potion to drink before standing off to the side.

Harry felt a burning in his stomach and clenched his fist. His eyes squeezed shut, and he felt his bones crack before he passed out.

When he woke up again, he felt odd. He used his paw to rub his face and paused. He looked down at himself and saw that he was a wolf. Stumbling to his feet, he hopped off the bed and wobbled. Something brushed his side, and he looked back to see wings.

The door opened, and Gripnhook walked in. "Congratulations on your full transformation," the goblin said, waved his hand, and brought up a mirror in front of the wolf to see himself. "It seems you have inherited both creatures from your parents,"

Harry spun around, taking in his image before turning away. "To turn back, just think human," The Goblin said, and Harry did. His bones started to crack and rearrange again before he turned back to human, but his wings were still there.

"Is there anything else you would like to do today?" Gripgook asked, and Harry nodded.

"I would like to withdraw some money," He said, and the Goblin laid him back in the office.

The second paper was still on the table, walking over Harry pricked his finger and dropped the blood on it.

'Vaults:

1000 galleons a month to Molly Weasley

1000 galleons a month to Ron Weasley

1000 galleons a month to Arthur Weasley

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger.'

Sighing, Harry sank back into the chair.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 636

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 7 am

When are you reading this?