Your first meeting

You are the most beautiful princess who lived in a kingdom in a large country with kind people. Every man would fall for you at first sight but the woman would be jealous.

"Good morning Y/N" says the servant. "Here's your breakfast". You yawn as you wake up to sunlight hitting your face. " Thank you" you say as she leaves your room.

(Your breakfast)

(Your breakfast)

You stare at your french toast for a minute then put on the TV in your room and started eating your breakfast.

*30 minutes later*

When you finally got out of bed and decided to take a shower. You go to the bathroom and take a warm bubble bath. When you get out you wrap your towel around you and go to your closet to decide what you're going to wear. After that you go to your room and think.

In yn's head:

Yahh I'm so bored rn I don't have anything to do! And worst of all I have noone to talk to. My mother and father are doing 'their dutes' whatever that is  anyway. Maybe I can sneak out? No no I can't I'll probably get caught. Aggh! Nevermind I going to sneak out. I've made up my mind.

So you find a dirty, old cloak put it on and sneak past the guards but as you almost sneak out you accidentally made a loud noise and some guards come running after you. You run for your life as your heart is beating very fast. You run left and right and in all directions to get them off your trail and when you finally do you bump into someone.

"Oh um sorry I didn't mean to..." you say breathlessly. "No it's fine". You look up to see who you had bumped into. And you see: Park Jimin

"Well then um my name is Y/N

"Well then um my name is Y/N." "Oh wow you have such a unique and beautiful name Y/N. My name is Jimin."

Author pov: Look I know this chapter is short and a bit boring but I assure you that the next chapters will be better but this is only my first book so don't judge but please reply to this about what you liked about this chapter and if I should continue pls.

Updated: sorry it is taking a long time it is just that I have been busy these past weeks and I'm only available on the weekends to write so I'm really sorry but I'll try to finish the next chapter ASAP!