🟤 ➠ 𝚆𝚁𝙰𝙿 𝙸𝚃 𝚄𝙿 *+:。.

♫ ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 ⋙ ♫

Another wave of floatin' through the same thoughts
Are we the past or in the current still lost?

♫ ⋘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ⋙ ♫

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY BESIDES [Y/N] AND A FEW CHARACTERS. OCS IMPLEMENTED WILL BE CREDITED TO THEIR OWNERS.

"Chip, would you please stop playing with the boxes-? I'm trying to pack so we can go home!" I pleaded, trying to get a hold of the white blur pouncing in and out of the boxes

"Chip, would you please stop playing with the boxes-? I'm trying to pack so we can go home!" I pleaded, trying to get a hold of the white blur pouncing in and out of the boxes. It popped its head out of one to my attention, only for it to fall over and let the small Evolution pokemon come tumbling to my feet. I let out a sigh, picking her up and placing her beside the doorstep and pointed to some of my other pokemon playing outside. "Why don't you go and play with the others? I need to finish up here. We'll head out soon, okay?" I suggested, to which I earned a cheerful "Vee!" from, and watched the fox-like creature scurry outside.

Taking another look at both empty and filled boxes around the open area, I grabbed a pokeball that hung on my waistband. I gently tossed it upward, a splash of light jumping from the ball as it fell back into my palm, my pink and mocha colored Lopunny standing before me. It stood straight, brushing its ears back with a trill as its wind chimes sounded out with the mega stone dangling from it, matching with my mega stone earrings. "Would you please help me out with the boxes? I would ask Bullet, but he's a little too big to fit in here." I asked, pointing to the many clumped piles of cardboard laying around.

She nodded, a happy expression laying on their features. "Punny!" she cooed, walking over to the boxes and looking back at me, waiting for instructions. "I need to fold up the empty ones to give back to Kukui since he gave me a little too many.. Then the packed ones we'll stack outside so it's easier to get into the moving van later." I rubbed the back of my neck as I walked over to the empty ones, sitting down to start folding them up neatly. "It sure was nice of Kukui to let us use these, huh? We should send him a gift from Kalos! Or maybe I could make him something here..? Oh, how about homemade pokepuffs? Yeah, I think we should do pokepuffs- what do you think, Houdini?" I spoke out loud, turning to Houdini with a giddy smile.

It covered its mouth with a light smile, letting out a small laugh at my antics. It nodded, balancing a tower of three boxes on one arm, taking them outside as told. I pulled out my Rotomphone, looking up the pokepuff recipe I had saved a while ago. Once found, I held the phone up, and it started floating on its own. "Rzzzt! Good morning, Miss [Y/N]! I see you're looking at a recipe for pokepuffs! Would you like me to read them out to you?" it beamed, the eyes above the screen buzzing to life. I shook my head, grabbing the boxes and flattening them. "Not yet, Ro'. When I'm finished we can bake them." I responded, piling them on top of eachother.