Chapter 1: How did this happen again?

To say Atsushi was confused would be an understatement. 

He really didn't know how he ended up in a small, two-bedroom apartment with none other than Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, and is still alive. Apparently, this was supposed to be a joint mission between the ADA and the Port Mafia to deal with the League of Villains. 

Again, confused would be an understatement.

 Yokohama had been sealed off from the rest of Japan since quirks became the new normal, and the city-state has never been interested with the going on's outside of its borders. That is until the League of Villains popped up and started causing trouble. Usually, Yokohama, and by extension the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency, wouldn't intervene, but the League has started to get too close to the border for comfort. 

That leads Atsushi to where he is now; in his room getting ready for the first day of high school. Him and Akutagawa had been sent out to try and gather intel about the League, which had led them to finding out about a possible traitor in UA, the top hero school in Japan. Because of this, the ADA and the Port Mafia decided that they should be enrolled into UA in search of the traitor, while under the guise of two hero hopefuls. Akutagawa tried to get out of it, but gave up after talking with Dazai. 

Atsushi really hopes that the mafioso would stop trying to get Dazai's approval so much; it's clearly causing the man more pain than necessary. 

Atsushi shakes his head to clear it, he should be focusing on tying his tie, which isn't going well. The agency never cared about how his tie looked, but Atsushi knew that UA probably would. He gave up after a few tries and resigned himself to his fate before walking back out into the main space. Akutagawa is already there waiting for him, eyes narrowed slightly. "Foolish Jinko, can't even tie a tie properly." The mafioso mumbles under his breath as he approaches Atsushi. Before the weretiger could say anything, Akutagawa is standing in front of him, tying his tie for him in silence. Akutagawa steps back when he's finished, and goes to leave the apartment. "Come on. We shouldn't be late on our first day." Akutagawa's voice startles Atsushi out of his shock, and the silver-haired boy nods. "Right!" He says, walking over to the door and slipping on his shoes. The pair exit their home, locking the door behind them, and make their way to the prestigious UA High.