Swings 🧸 (partybeetle)

Partybettle fluff!

I'll get to the smut requests later guys I promise

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Poob had begged pest to go to an old playground with him. Pest was very against this idea but eventually agreed.

The rusty swings creaked as they approached, but Poob's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Come on! Let's race to the swingz!" Poob said overly joyous, already running to them.

Pest followed at a normal pace, a small smile on his lips. "I'll just watch." He sighed quietly.

But Poob wouldn't take no for an answer. "Dont be boring, come swing with me! It'll be fun I promise!"

Pest snarled, and reluctantly sat down on the swings next to Poob, who was already pumping their legs back and forth, trying to go as high as possible. "This is amazing!" Poob shouted, their laughter filling the silent playground.

Pest couldn't help but chuckle at Poobs infectious energy. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Yup!" Poob replied, swinging even higher.

The sun began to set and the playground grew darker, Poob finally slowed down and jumped off the swing.

...

Poob and Pest decided it was time to part their ways, they walked side by side, the silence between them comfortable and companionable.

Pest could tell Poob was running out of energy as he would get more quiet.

As the two reached the end of the street where Poob's apartment rested, he turned to pest.

"I'm glad youz came to the park with me, it was fun!"
Poob spoke hyperly as normal but more toned.

Pest smiled, with a soft hiss, and nodded feeling grateful. "Yeah, it really was. Thanks for taking me out."

"Anytime! Hm how about you just stay with me tonight?! It'll be even more fun!"

"Sure."

__________________________________

I could realllllllyyyy make a second part to this..

Hope you Partybettle shippers enjoyed! Remember to stay hydrated and drink water! :3