11

Lucius gulped as grayish-blue eyes turned to look at him.

"I don't need to tell you how or when because you were there," Lucius said, "But, a month after we slept together at my 24th birthday party, I found out I was pregnant. By then, you had headed back to your pack, and I didn't really know what to do. So I left. I was seven months pregnant when my dad found me. To say he was pissed was an understatement," Lucius signed.

"Abraxas knew?" Tom asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah," Lucius nodded, "He tried so hard to convince me to give up the baby. But I didn't want to, and he left in a rage. I gave birth a month early, and the doctors said there was a chance he wouldn't make it. That's why I don't tell you," he said, looking at Fenrir.

"So, I was taken from the hospital?" Lucian asked, and Lucius shook his head.

"After you had improved, I waited a month or two until you were completely cleared before I decided to tell Fenrir. I was heading there when I was attacked. I was shot in the back with a cutting curse and attacked. I fought as best I could. Some other people helped me, when I last saw Lucian he was on the ground, crying, and covered in blood. When I woke up I was in the hospital, they said you didn't make it. I searched with my magic and couldn't connect with yours. But, the moment you walked in, I felt it; I felt the connection," Lucius said, and the room was silent for a bit while they all took in the information.

"So, it was planned," Tom said, from where his two mates were squishing him between them.

"My father," Lucius said as he held out his hand. A book flew through the door and into his hand. This is his planning diary. I was never allowed to touch it or even look at it until he was dead," the older blonde said, flipping through the book.

"Found it," Lucius said, reading the entry. "It was him, William McMullin, and seven others that attacked me that night. They found a spell that would cut the magical ties between parent and child until the child went through their inheritance. But, even then, I would have to see you for the bond to be restored. Afterward, they gave you to a lower death eater to dispose of, but he was attacked before he could. He found out you were with the Potters and gave hints to Dumbledore about who you truly were, and that's when the old man's plan went into action," Lucius finished reading and sighed.

"Potters," Draco mumbled. "Harry Potter?" he asked, looking at Lucian, who grimaced before nodding.

"Well fuck," Severus and Tom mumbled as the salt and pepper hair male sighed.

"Look, I won't hold grudges against you for what happened. I know I should probably be mad or something. But I'm not. In all honesty, I'm tired of it all, the anger, the sadness, the anxiety," He said, and most of the people in the room gave a slow nod.

"Wait, where's Snape?" He asked, realizing that the raven-haired man was missing.

"He left right about when you agreed that you were Harry Potter," Fenrir said, leaning against the wall.

"I'm going to head to the garden for a bit," Lucius said before he, too, left the room.

As he did, Tom, Rabastan, and Rodolphus turned their heads to stare at Fenrir. Who raised a brow at them, "What?" he asked.

"Werewolves are so dense," Tom mumbled to himself, "Go talk to him before I hex you," Tim said, and Fenrir stood up straight.

"I don't think he wants to be bothered, right...ow," he started but yelped as a stinging hex hit him."OK, I'll go," he said before walking out of the room.

"Draco, you OK?" Tom asked, seeing his Nephew pouting at the floor.

"Uh, yeah, I'm going to my room," the blonde said before leaving.

"I guess I should head back to Hogwarts," Lucian said, a bit sad before leaving.

"They are all fucking emotionally constipated idiots," Tom said, relaxing into his mates.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 686

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 10:30 am

When are you reading this?