12

Lucian sighed as he relaxed on the tree by the black lake.

It was a chilly day, seeing as it was November. He was reading a potion book and didn't notice someone coming up behind him until he felt a hex sting him in the back of the head.

"What the..." He said, turning around to see Snape standing there with an uncertain look.

Standing, Lucian approached Severus and stopped two feet away from him.

"I...I..." The dark-haired started but huffed and looked down instead.

"Would you like to sit with me?" Lucian asked, lifting Severus's chin so the other would look at him.

"No, I just came to give you this," Severus said, holding a piece of paper.

Lucian reached out as if to take the paper but grabbed Severus's wrist instead, pulling the man towards him.

When Severus crashed into his chest, he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You smell good," He mumbled, burying his head in the other man's neck.

"Don't....please," Severus whimpered, and Lucian quickly released him but grabbed onto his wrist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Lucian mumbled.

"I have to go," Severus said, pulling his hand from Lucian's and heading back towards the castle.

Sighing, he opened the paper the other male gave him and read it.

'Lucian,

I know you probably won't come, but I would like to invite you to spend Thanksgiving with us tomorrow.

Lucius'

Folding the paper, Lucian placed it in his pocket and entered the castle.

On his way to his room, he bumped into the twins, who were looking nervous.

"What's wrong?" He asked the two.

"We are going to see Draco and ask him to hang out with us for a bit," they both said, and Lucian grinned.

"Finally, are you asking him on a date?" he asked, and they nodded. "Just go easy on him; I already told you what's been going on," he told the two, who nodded.

"We know. That's why we figured we would spend some time together and help him relax a bit," the two said, and Lucian nodded before patting them on the shoulder and moving past them.

He made his way down to the dungeon and made his way to his portrait, he looked over at Severus's door jumping as he heard a crash. Quickly, they said the password to the other man's door and entered to see Snape glaring at Philip.

"I thought I told you to stop coming here," Snape snapped, "I don't love you, I don't want to be your mate, and I don't want to see your ugly face," Snape yelled, and Lucian glared at the other man standing a few feet away from his chosen mate.

"Oh, come on, Severus," Philip exclaimed, throwing up his hand. "I'm your best bet at having a mate; you're damaged, plain, and emotionless. No one is going to want someone like you, maybe for a sex slave, but nothing more." The man sneered, and Lucian growled, making both men look at him.

"I will let you know that Snape is one of the most passionate, loyal, smartest, and admirable men I have ever encountered. If this beautiful man is as broken as you say, maybe you should be trying to mend those breaks in him and not tear him down with such words," Lucian said, and Philip glared at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Philip glared, his eyes narrowing at Lucian as if trying to intimidate him.

"My name is Lucian Greyback-Malfoy, Lord of Hogwarts," Lucian said and watched as the realization came into the man's eyes. "Now that you know who I am and what I can do to you, I suggest you leave my chosen alone," he said, and Philip huffed before storming towards the door.

"Whatever, he's not worth it anyway," He said before slamming the door.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 618

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 11 am

When are you reading this?