15

The Thanksgiving ball was over, and now only the family remained in the manor. "Fenrir," Lucius called softly from across the room in front of the door.

The werewolf looked over at him, hearing him even though it was a low mumble. The wolf walked over to where he was standing and looked down at him. "Come with me for a minute?" he asked, and Fenrir looked away from him. "Please?" he said, and Fenrir nodded.

Lucius gave him a hesitant smile before leading the taller man up out of the room and towards his private bedroom. They entered the bedroom, and Fenrir looked around. "The last time I was in here, I had you bent over almost every surface in here: the bed, the chest of drawers, the table, the nightstand, the sofa," He said, and Lucius's face immediately turned red.

"I-I-I have something for you," Lucius stuttered, going to his closest opening, pulling out the plant, and walking over to Fenrir, who looked at the plant wide-eyed.

"That's a moon flower," He said, taking the flower from Lucius, and a visible shiver went down his spine as he touched the moon crystal. "And a moon crystal," He gasped, slowly and gently touching the flower's petals before looking at Lucius. He gently placed the flower on the nightstand by the bed and went over to Lucius.

"I have something else," the blonde said before going back into his closet and coming out with a blow of fruits.

"Moon Berries?" Fenrir asked, surprised, and Lucius nodded. Where did you get all of these?" the wolf asked.

"Draco got them," Lucius said as his cheeks got a little redder.

Fenrir took the bowl from Lucius's and placed them beside the flowers, his eyes were darker showing his wolf was close to the surface. "So, why are you giving them to me?" He asked. Lucius frowned before sitting on the bed.

"He knew I wanted to talk to you; he gave me that in hopes they would help, " the blonde said, and Fenrir sighed.

"You know you don't need to butter me up to talk to me; I'm not one of your purebloods that you need to stroke their ego to get what you want," He said, his eyes pierced into the side of Lucius's head.

"I know that; I wasn't buttering you up," Lucius replied, and Fenrir raised a brow.

"Then what is this?" Fenrir asked.

"It was an apology," Lucius snapped. It's just an apology. I was going to apologize with or without the gift," he said, standing, going over to the window, and looking out over the garden.

He heard a heavy sigh behind him; Fenrir came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his head in Lucius's neck. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by what I said," he whispered, and Lucius turned in his arms before resting his hands on the larger man's chest.

"I know, Fenrir." He sighed. I'm just a bit sensitive after such an eventful evening. I had a heart-to-heart with Draco and then the ball right after," he said, and Fenrir smirked.

"I remember another night similar to this when you were all sensitive and begging," Fenrir said, and Lucius shook his head and yawned.

"You should get in bed," the werewolf said. He led Lucius over to the bed and started to undress him. He got him down to his underpants before getting him under the sheets; he then did the same to himself and climbed into the bed. "You know, I was hurt when I heard you were marrying someone else. I had planned to come back for you after I sorted out a few problems with my pack, but before I could, you were getting married, and by the time I heard about it, Draco was already on the way," Fenrir said, and Lucius looked up at him from where he had moved over to lay on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't face you because I lost Lucian; it was too much," the blonde said, and Fenrir simply wrapped a hand around him, pulling him closer. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 674

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 12:30 pm

When are you reading this?

𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓 [√]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें