16

Lucian watched Snape all night. He practically eye-fucked the raven-haired man all night until his father left. He watched from his spot beside Tom as Draco and Severus talked. Severus's eyes caught his own a few times before he blushed and turned away.

#Talk to him,# Tom suddenly hissed, and Lucian looked at him. #He likes you,# the red-eyed man said, and Lucian shook his head.

#I doubt it. He glares at him and practically avoids me,# Lucian replies. Tom huffs a laugh and climbs out of his mate's lap, lying halfway over Lucian's lap while laying his head down.

#He told me what you did with Philip,# Tom said, glancing over at the dark man who was not so stubbly glaring in their direction. #He loved Philip; he was happy for the first time in years. He was smiling and joking around with someone who wasn't us. We met him a few times under glamor, and he seemed ok. But then the old bastard got his claws into him; he started whispering in Philip's ear and convincing him of things that weren't right. Philip started abusing Severus; he started getting a bit violent. It took him passing out from blood loss to tell us finally, and we convinced him to break it off. Dumbledore keeps trying to push a mating even after they separate, though; # He finished looking up at Lucian, who was staring at Severus.

#What If I hurt him too? What if I'm not good enough for him?# Lucian asked, and Tom huffed another laugh.

#I'm not just a regular vampire like all these others. I can see auras and tell what you feel by listening to your heart. I can tell you really love him; your heart beats for him differently than Philip's did,# Tom said, sitting up and kissing his temple; # That's how I know you won't hurt him,#

#Why did we have this conversation in Parseltongue?# Lucian asked, raising a brow.

#It turns my mates on when I speak it, and I need to relieve the stress off plotting against Dumbledore,# Tom said, climbing back on his Rabastan, who immediately wrapped his arms around his waist as Rodolphus kissed his cheek.

Lucian looked over at Severus, who was leaving the room, and got up quickly to follow him. He exited the room just in time to see Severus's cloak turn at the end of the hall. He rushed after him and caught up to him just as he went into his own bedroom.

"What am I going to do with these?" he heard Severus ask himself. "I can't give these to him; what will he think?" he heard Severus say and frowned. Give what to who? he thought to himself.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open, and the other man spun towards him. "Hey there, beautiful," Lucian purred, going over to Severus and pressing their bodies together. "How was your night?" He asked a now red-faced Severus.

"It was nice," Severus gulped, looking away slightly. "Um, Draco gave me these," Severus said, pulling two things out of his pocket and enlarging them.

"Moonflowers and Moon Berries?" Lucian exclaimed, and Severus nodded.

"The vase is also made from moon crystal," Severus informed him, and Lucian looked him in the eye as he picked up a berry.

"These berries are like a drug to us werewolves," he said, bringing one to Severus's lips and rubbing it on them. "If I eat this, I'll want to ravish you all night, not that I already don't, but I won't be able to stop myself if I eat this," he said, looking down at Severus, who was now red from the tip of his ear to where his bottom front shirt showed his chest.

"I-I-, What i-if I wanted you to?" Severus stuttered, and Lucian groaned.

"Bite," He said and watched as Severus took a bite of the moon fruit, and his eyes widened, "Good, isn't it?" He asked, and Severus nodded.

"I won't eat these now; I don't want things to get out of hand," Lucian said as he took the plant and the berries and placed them on the bedside table before pushing Severus down on the bed and climbing over him. "Tell me if it gets too much, we won't go all the way tonight, but I will stop if you want me to," He said as he started to kiss Severus's neck. He started to unbutton the shirt of the other man's shirt.

"Fuck," Severus said before both their clothes disappeared, leaving them in boxers.

"What the...," Lucian said as he blinked down at the man beneath him. Severus had many scars covering his chest and legs.

He saw the shift in Severus's face, and the man immediately tried to escape from under him. "I know; I'm not what you expected," the older man drawled as he reached for the sheets Lucian had snatched.

"You're right. You are not what I expected," the wolf said, leaning down and licking Severus's neck. "You're better, more beautiful, more delicious," he said, and Severus could only moan in response.

Lucian slid down Severus's body and immediately took his cock in his mouth and started to suck, causing the vampire to thrust into his mouth. He continued to suck and play with Severus's balls, making him whimper.

"I'm not going to last," Severus exclaimed, and he gripped Lucian's hair and pushed him down further on his cock as he came. "Fuck," Severus sighed as he released Lucian's head, and the wolf climbed up the bed to hover over him.

He leaned down and kissed Severus. The salt and pepper-haired male grunted as Severus gripped his cock. "You came already?" The potion master asked, looking away at the blushing wolf over him.

"You were just so hot, I couldn't help it," Lucian blushed. Severus smiled and closed his eyes. Lucian pulled the sheets over them and pulled Severus close to him. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 972

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 1 pm

When are you reading this?