19

Lucius led Tom to his bedroom and shoved him on the bed before climbing in. A few seconds later, Severus came in and climbed on as well.

"Tell us what's wrong," Severus said, and Tom sighed. Turning over on his belly, he buried his head in his pillow and mumbled something. "What?" the potion master asked, and Tom sighed before lifting his head.

"We had a fight, and I blocked them from the ward for a week," Tom said, and the two looked at him in shock.

"A fight? about what?" Lucius asked shocked, the trio never fought, and when they did it was always small fights that they would get over in an hour.

"They don't want me to fight in the battle against Dumbledore; they want me to wait until everything is over before going in," Tom said, and the two frowned.

"What? Why?" Lucius asked, even more confused.

"Cause I'm going to have a baby," Tom huffed, and the other two gasped at him. "They don't think I'm capable of fighting anymore," he whined, grabbing a pillow and curling around it.

Suddenly, he was smacked in the head with a pillow and looked up wide-eyed at Severus, who hit him again with the fluffy white pillow. "You idiotic vampire, that's not what they meant, and you know it." He exclaimed, about to hit him with the pillow again, but Lucius grabbed his hand and took the pillow from him.

"Tom, you know they were just looking out for you. They were worried and didn't want any harm to come to you or your child," the blonde said, and Tom groaned before turning on his back. "Don't groan at me; you know I'm right," Lucius said, and Tom stuck his tongue out at him.

"Just because you made a good point doesn't mean you're right," He whined, and Lucius rolled his eyes.

"You clearly miss them. Why don't you call them back?" the blonde asked, lying down beside Tom.

"They will be back in a few days," Tom mumbled, shuffling closer to Lucius.

"Do you want us to stay here tonight?" Severus asked, and Tom looked over at him.

"Won't Lucian and Fenrir want you guys with them?" He asked.

"Nope, Fenrir has been wanting to spend time with Lucian; he just can't build up the courage to ask," Lucius said, "With us up here, they'll have some time to bond," He said, changing his clothes to pajamas.

"How have you two been?" Severus asked, "You have been sleeping in the same bed," He said, and Lucius's face turned a bit red.

"We have made up and decided to take things one step at a time," The blonde said, "He wants us to mate soon, though,"

"That's amazing," Tom said before turning to Severus, "What about you and Lucian?" he asked.

"I took him to my home," the dark-haired man said, and the two grinned, knowing it was a huge step for the closed-off man. "I decided I wanted to be his mate, but not immediately. I wanted to date a little first," he informed the two.

"I'm glad you finally gave him a chance," Lucius said, his eyes glazed. "Fenrir took Lucian to his pack; they'll be back in the morning," he said, yawning before he lay down full, and Severus did the same.

"How do you know?" Severus asked.

"He gave me his pack mark to communicate," Lucius blushed.

"Well, it's time for us to sleep; I have a meeting tomorrow," he said, closing his eyes. The others shook their heads. Lucius was always one to go to bed on time, no matter what was going on. He would even be cranky at times.

"Goodnight," They all said, and Severus waved his wand and extinguished the light.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 608

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 2:30 pm

When are you reading this?