Part 5

Some days Anousha wanted to go on s vacation and fortunately her mother in law invited Taehyung and Anousha on dinner. Anousha became so happy . She wanted to meet her in law's. She called Taehyung and told her the invitation and told him to come early. She prepared everything for both of them. She got dressed and was waiting for Taehyung. At 5 pm Taehyung came home . Anousha saw him and went to greet him.

____________________________

Anousha:-Welcome back home. She said with a smile.

Taehyung:-Thank you honey. Let me get dressed so we can go. Taehyung said and went upstairs.

Taehyung came out of the room with a towel around his waist, in the meantime  Anousha came inside to take her purse and phone. They both bumped into each other and Anousha saw Taehyung so close that her heart skipped a beat. Her heart starting beating rapidly. They both were lost in each other eyes. Anousha suddenly came back to reality and stepped back.

_______________________________

Ah-uh I wa-nt m-yy phone. Anousha said awkwardly and shyly.

If you want you can stare at me for hours. Taehyung said boldly.

Wha-t. Anousha said nervously.

We can continue right now and do you want me to cancel the plan of dinner tonight? Taehyung whispered seductively.

Taehyung-g what are you saying? Anosuah asked as shiver runs down her spine but she was still back facing him.

I am saying what I want right now is "You". Taehyung said and pulled Anousha closer by helding my wrist.

Taehy-. Anousha was interrupted by Taehyung.

Shhh. Don't speak anything right now. Taehyung said in his deep voice.

They both stayed there for some seconds when taehyung again spoke...

Do you know how badly I want to kiss your lips? Taehyung said in his deep and low voice.

Hu-uh wha-t are y-ou sayin-g taehyun-g. Anousha said fully flustered by his boldness.

I am saying what's in my mind right now. And right now in my mind is you. Taehyung said and leaned in for a kiss.

______________________________

Anousha became fully red as she didn't knew what to do.
Taehyung's and Anousha's lips finally met each other and they melted in eachother arms. Anousha was shocked by the sudden kiss. Millions of butterflies were dancing in her belly. Taehyung deepened the kiss and his hands moved on her waist pulling her closer. Anousha also kissed him back. And after some minutes they both pulled apart panting heavily.

_______________________________

Your lips are too sweet for me love. Taehyung said teasing Anousha.

Stop please. Anousha said and hide her face in her small palm.

Haha let's go now otherwise I don't know what will I don't with you. Taehyung said and moved close again.

Oh-oki Oki let's go. Anousha said and pushed him away slightly and went downstairs.

They both sat in his car which was BMW M5. In the middle , taehyung hands moved to anousha's thighs. Anousha looked at him in shock.

Don't be so shocked honey, it's just the beginning. Taehyung while speeding the car more.

______________________________

  "People are going crazy for me, but I am crazy for

    you ,my love💖"

________________________________

To be continued........

Ahm ahm..... See I don't like these types of scene but I will do it for you honey  "A" . I hope you like it . Hehe. Byee>>✨