20

Draco sat on the bed in Lucian's room at Hogwarts, where he had been staying since the other practically moved in with his Godfather. He was waiting for the twins to come to see him. It was two days before Yuletide, and he wanted to ask them to go home with him. He had to get dressed first, though. He had taken a shower and had started thinking about how to ask them when he sat down on the bed. That was an hour ago.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of lips on his neck, another on his forehead, and arms around his waist. Looking up, he met Fred's eyes, eyes that looked at him with love and lust. "H-hi," He stuttered as teeth scraped the sensitive part of his neck, making him moan a bit.

"You look so beautiful, sitting there wrapped in nothing but a bath towel," George mumbled as he continued to kiss Draco's neck.

Fred suddenly sat in his lap as he, too, started to kiss the other side of Draco's neck. "Your little Dragon wants to say hi to us," Fred said as he pushed Draco down so that he lay down on George.

He ran his hands down Draco's chest down to the edge of the towel. He started to kiss around the waist of the towel, licking and nipping at his hip as he pulled the towel down further.

George moved from under him and knelt beside him. He pulled off his sweater, and Draco gulped as he took in the sight before him. He had a toned body from playing quidditch, and he also had the faint outline of a six-pack.

Leaning down, George kissed Draco on the lips as he felt his towel being ripped off, and his cock sprang up, slapping against his stomach. A warm hand gripped his cock and jerked him off a few times before a tongue lapped at his tip, causing him to moan loudly and buck his hips upward, but two hands were placed on his hips to keep him in place.

"F-F-Fred," Draco whined, pulling away from the kiss to look down at the twin that was sucking on his cock. "Please," He said, and the twin pulled away and smirked at him.

"Please, what?" The redhead asked and Draco looked at Greoge who had moved to the head of the bed and lost his pants, his briefs were pulled down under his cock as he looked at them and jerked off.

Biting his lip, Draco sat up and crawled up the bed. He looked George in the eye as he tentatively reached out and took the redhead's cock in his before starting to jerk him off. He leaned down and took George's cock in his mouth.

Fred looked at the two and grinned, he went up behind Draco and winked at his brother before gripping Draco's cheeks spreading them apart leaning forward, and licking the blonde's hole making him jump and pulled off George's cock to look back at Fred with an uncertain look.

"Trust me?" Fred asked gently, running his hand over Draco's spine, causing the blonde to shiver. Then, he nodded at him.

Smirking, he cast a spell, causing lube to appear on his fingers. He ran a finger over Draco's hole before slowly sliding a finger in, causing Draco to moan around George's cock. Fred kept fingering Draco until he had three fingers buried knuckles deep in Draco.

Pulling his fingers out, and got on his knee and did another lube spell on his hand before slicing up his cock and lining his cock up with Draco's hole. He slowly started to push in and groaned at the tight feeling of the blonde surrounding him. He started thrusting into the blonde.

"Damn, you feel good," He groaned, leaning forward and nipping at Draco's neck.

"George, Yes, oh, Merlin," Draco gasped as he pulled off Fred's cock and started to stroke him.

Fred got on his knees and pulled Draco up, so he was on his knees while George sat back on his feet. He pushed Draco back into George's chest. He pulled up Draco's legs so his hole with George's cock was exposed. Leaning, he sucked the tip of Draco's cock, making the blonde moan loudly.

When he was done playing with Draco's cock. He got up and shuffled closer, acting a lube spell, he lubed his cock and lined up with Draco's already occupied and started to push in beside his brother's cock, making Draco scream loudly, and his head fell back on George's shoulder.

"Fuck," Fred groaned when he was finally all the way in.

The twins wrapped their hands around Draco suspended between them, and as one pulled out the other trusted in.

"Fred, George...I can't take anymore," Draco cried, his hole was stretched more than it ever was before even when he played with himself, and even though it was painful at first with the twin's cocks ramming into him, constantly brushing against his prostate. He wasn't even sure if he was moaning anymore or if he was just making random noises as he felt the need to cum growing closer. His vision went blurry, and he felt himself orgasm and felt the twins do the same deep inside him before he blacked out.

When he came to, he was lying in the bed, still naked but clean. Turning over he noticed he was alone, Sitting up he winced at the pain in his lower back. Looking around, he saw that the bathroom door was open, with light coming out through the crack.

"Guys?" He called out and immediately the door was thrown open and George came out in boxers while Fred was wrapped in a towel. Draco's eyes raked over the two and gasped as his eyes landed on their shoulders. "I marked you?!" He exclaimed and stumbled to get off the bed but almost fell over.

"Yeah, you were kinda out of it, but we don't mind that you marked us," George said, crawling onto the bed.

"Are you sure? We didn't even talk about this," Draco said worriedly, looking between the two.

"Yeah, this just means you're ours forever now, and we get to love you a lot longer," Fred said, kissing Draco's cheek before pulling him to lie down between them. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count:1034

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 3 pm

When are you reading this?