wow i have nothing else to do in life

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 

This was based off the image shown Above. i got So motivated By it that my Brain jus Possesed me to Write Dat Shit. Wonderful. also if Ur curious i can say the f slur dont worry. I think I Have created one of the Best works in Literature. Enjooooy...... >_<

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 

Jace and Xaviersobased had...... sum beef wit eachother. and it all started when Jace just decided to beef wit him for producing a diss track instead of the guy who made the diss. also especially since xav is a FAGGOT (Bisexual) and they even had a insta live argument bout it. sooo yeah. one day, jace saw xav walking by, and pushed him into an alleyway. 

*Jace pinned Xaviersobased to the wall*

"Heh........ 𝕻𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖀 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓 𝕭𝖗𝖔......" he said, chuckling.

"W.... What do U Mean...? M-My bad Dude......." Xavier said, with a nervous tone in his voice, shaking.

Jace looked at Xavier with Disgust. "Na bro U on some weird Shit arent U Gay bro? 𝕀𝕞𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝕌....."

"N-No........ Ion want... any Problems.............." Xav tried to say confidently but instead sounded submissive.

"Nahhhhh.... Since U wanna act like a FAG U finna get FUCKED like One....." Jace Growled. Trying to Assert His Position as the 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞.

"W....What the fuck??????? Im Sorry.... but What....???" *Xav Blushed.*

"𝓤 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓜𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓵𝓾𝓽.....😈😈"  Jace said Ominously. He then Proceeded to do the unthinkable........ and Gave Xaviersobased some XAVIERSOBACKSHOTS 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE DIS SHIT IN FULL DETAIL SO JUST IMAGINE IT😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 

While dat shit was Happening, Nettspend suddently Teleported from out of nowhere and saw the two Going at it. 

"WTF!!!!!!!!!!! this is NOT a DrankdrankDrank moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Not like You!!!! Bitch we in the VA!!!!!"  and so then the Badassfuckingkid (aka nettspend) blew up the entire planet Earth with his laser powers while drankdrankdrank was playing in the background. 

The End ^_^

you wasted like a minute or so reading this trainwreck How does it feel.

🎉 You've finished reading "shawty fell in love cuz ima faggot.." ||a xaviersobased x iayze crack oneshot 🎉