24

Lucius sat in his silk pajamas on his bed, and Fenrir was in the shower. They had finally retired to his room after spending time with the family and exchanging gifts.

Lucius picked up his brush from the bedside table and started to brush his hair. He was lost in thought until he felt the bed sink behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw Fenrir lying face down on the bed.

Placing down his brush, he climbed onto Fenrir and laid on his back. Fenrir reached his hand back and ran it through Lucius's hair, pulling his face down and kissing him. "I can feel you getting hard," Fenrir groaned, and Lucius blushed, rolling off him.

"Sorry," He mumbled, and Fenrir huffed before turning on his side; he reached out and yanked the blonde to him so they were lying back to front.

Fenrir watched as he ground against Lucius, waiting for him to feel his hard-on. He knew he did when the other man stiffened before looking back at him and biting his lip before looking away. "Don't tell me you're shy," Fenrir said, and Lucius sat up. "You are," He chuckled, and Lucius glared down at him.

"I'm not shy; it's just that the last time I was intimate with someone was to have Draco," The blonde said, and Fenrir's eyes widened.

"You haven't slept with anyone in over ten years?" He asked, "So, would that mean I'm technically taking your virginity a second time?" He teases, and Lucius raises a brow at him.

"You can only be a virgin once," Lucius said, and Fenrir shrugged before pushing him down on his back and throwing a leg over him.

"If you say so," he said, leaning down and kissing the blonde. Fenrir slowly started to unbutton Lucius's shirt, making him freeze. "Don't worry; I'll be gentle," he whispered, but Lucius still looked unsure. Sighing, Fenrir sat up and climbed off the other.

"Fen, it's not you. I swear I want to, and it's just...I can't," Lucius said, and Fenrir gave him a tired look. "Just look." He slowly started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off.

Dropping his glamor, Fenrir blinked and turned around to stare at Lucius. There were nail marks from his collarbone down to his waist; he had marks that were clearly from curses and a few small scars as well. "Who the fuck did that?" He growled.

"After Lucian was taken and I was forced to marry Narcissa, I didn't remember most of the honeymoon. I was mostly dazed or blacked out; she didn't like it when I broke free from whatever she had me under," The blonde said, and Fenrir sat there connecting the dots of what happened. "They wanted to make sure I didn't have a way out of the marriage for a while,"

"Fuck," Fenrir mumbled, shuffling over and wrapping an arm around the blonde. " Would you prefer it if I wasn't in control?" Fenrir asked, and Lucius looked up at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I don't mind you being in control of the relationship in the bedroom," The wolf said, "I know I'm supposed to be all Alpha, but I don't mind it being the other way around." He said, and Lucius looked up at him before pulling away.

"You want to be my submissive?" he asked, shocked, and Fenrir gave a low growl before nodding. "How about we wait until after the war?" he asked.

"I can wait a little more for you," Fenrir said.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 579

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?