26

It was the day when they were supposed to be raiding the castle and taking Dumbledore out, though the plan was edited a bit to accommodate a pissed Tom who kept saying he could fight.

It was an hour until lunch, and Lucian was in Severus's bed watching the older man sleep. The professor was lying on his stomach with his hair fanned out over him. Others might have found it creepy, but he often snuck into Severus's bed when the dark-haired man was sleeping, and when the other would wake up and see him, he would shake his head and curl up next to him.

"What are you thinking about?" Severus asked in a drowsy voice, and Lucian looked down at the other.

"How beautiful you look right now," Lucian purred, leaning down and licking the shell of the man's ear, which caused him to blush.

"Oh please," The other groaned, rolled over on his back, and Lucian ran his eyes down his silk-covered body and paused at Severus's erection. "Stop staring at it," Severus mumbled, rolling back over on his stomach.

Lucian gripped his hip and pulled him over, so he was on his back again. He ran his hand inward to Severus' inner thigh, causing the man's breath to hitch as he stared up at Lucian. Keeping eye contact, Lucian gripped Severus's erection through his boxers, making him gasp.

Lucian slid down the bed, bracing himself on his elbow so he was hovering over the vampire. "Do you want me to continue?" Lucian Asked, and Severus nodded eagerly.

Smirking, he yanked the sheet down and threw it at the end of the bed. He pulled down Severus's boxers and shuffled down till he was on his knees between his legs. He returned his hand to Severus's cock and started to slowly stroke it. He stretched out his tongue and licked the tip, making the other gasp and buck his hips off the bed.

Lucian opened his mouth and took Severus all the way down, hollowing his cheeks and still using his tongue as he bobbed his head and drew a series of small moans from Severus. The potion master was biting his fist while his other hand gripped Lucian's hair. Lucian did a wordless spell on his fingers and slowly pushed a finger into Severus, making him moan louder.

Severus groaned before pushing Lucian's face deeper into his groin as he came. "Fuck," He panted as he let go of the salt and pepper hair, allowing the other to pull off his cock.

"My turn," Lucian growled before gripping Severus's hip and flipping him over so he was on his knees with his head buried in the pillow. He got up behind him and lined up his cock before pushing in.

"Lucian," Severus moaned loudly as he panted. Lucian bent over him, using his hands to brace himself as he pulled out and slammed back in. Severus jerked forward with the force of his thrust before he started to meet him with each movement.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Lucian Growled attaching his lips to the other's neck, he pressed himself on the man beneath him and started to jerk Severus off. He felt the potion master tighten around him as he came into his hand, Lucian sank his fangs into his shoulder as he too came.

Pulling out, he gently rolled Severus on his back and chuckled at the spaced-out look on his mate's face. "You look good like that," Lucian said, and Severus gave him a half-hearted glare.

"I need a shower, another nap first, though," Severus muttered, closing his eyes.

Lucian waved his hand cleaning them up before he laid behind his mate, wrapping his arm around him to get a few minutes rest before the plan took place. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 620

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 6 pm

When are you reading this?