29

Lucius slowly led Fenrir over to the bed; he paused at the edge and looked back at Fenrir before turning around and sitting down.

He pulled Fenrir closer to him and reached up, gripping the wolf's cock, and looked up at him as he leaned forward and licked the mushroom tip.

Fenrir groans at the gentle laps of Lucius's tongue on his cock. He clenched his fist at his sides to not grab Lucius's head and force his cock further down his throat.

Lucius gripped Fenrir's thighs as he started to go down further on his cock. He looked up at the wolf and saw the look of pure bliss on his face. He went down as far as he could before gagging and pulling back.

"Don't force yourself," Fenrir muttered as Lucius continued to suck him.

He felt himself about to cum, and quickly pulled Lucius off him. "Don't want to come yet," He said as he pushed Lucius down on the bed.

Lucius looked up at him with a nervous look on his face. "Remember, you are in charge. Whatever you say goes. You say stop and we'll stop," Fenrir reminded him and Lucius nodded.

Fenrir smiled before leaning down and connecting his lips to Lucius's. "I need lube," he said, reaching to the bedside table, but Lucius grabbed his hand and brought it to his mouth, and started sucking on them, making Fenrir groan.

Lucian released Fenrir's fingers when they were nice and wet. Fenrir brought his fingers down to Lucius's hole and slowly pushed one in, making Lucius moan loudly.

"Relax," Fenrir instructed as he felt Lucius get tense. "It'll just hurt more if you don't," He said and Lucius tried to relax.

Fenrir leaned down and started to nip and kiss the blonde's hips. While using one hand to jerk off Lucius. He started sucking and licking Lucius's cock, making him buck his hips and ride Fenrir's fingers.

"Fenrir, please," Lucius begged. Fenrir pulled his fingers and moved to hover over Lucius.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" Fenrir asked, and Lucius looked up at him with half-lidded eyes, red face, open-mouthed, and panting loudly.

"You would stop right now?" he asked, raising a brow.

"If you wanted to, yes," The wolf replied, kissing his neck.

"Just fuck me already," Lucius said and Fenrir growled lowly, he lined up at Lucius's hole and thrust in one go. Lucius's hands immediately went around him, and his nails sunk into his back as he tightened around Fenrir.

"FENRIR," He yelled as he started shaking and whimpering.

"Did you cum from me going in?" Fenrir asked breathlessly as he looked down at the white sticky liquid on Lucius's abs.

"It felt so good," He stuttered as he closed his eyes, and his head fell back.

Fenrir grunted as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in, watching as Lucius's face went slack as he started to speed up.

"Fuck," Fenrir grunted, "I had forgotten how good you felt," He growled loudly as he started thrusting fast, and his eyes began slightly getting yellow.

Fenrir pulled out and climbed off the bed. He grabbed Lucius's hips and spun him around, pressing against the wall. He bent him over before thrusting back in.

"Oh, Fuck Fen," Lucius screamed as he used his hands to brace himself against the wall.

Fenrir reached under him and started to jerk him off as he slammed into him. With one hand, he held the blonde's hip tight, and the other gripped his hair, pulling his head back.

"You are so fucking good," Fenrir groaned as he pressed his face into Lucius's neck and started sucking on his tender spot.

"Cumming," Lucius gasped as his legs gave out as he came a second time.

"I'm not done with you yet," Fenrir smirked as he pulled out and led Lucius back to the bed. He quickly pounced on him and was immediately inside him again.

Lucius pushed Fenrir's shoulder until he was on his back. Fenrir looked up at him, and Lucius started to bounce on his cock.

He watched as Lucius's cock bounced along with him. It was hard again, and Fenrir was mesmerized by it.

Fenrir grabbed Lucius's thighs after a few minutes; he spun him over onto his back.

His fangs got longer, and he gripped Lucius's cock and started to jerk him off once more, lifting both of his legs over his shoulder.

"Going to...Ahh," Lucius moaned as his breathing started to pick up, his legs started to tremble, and his orgasm grew closer for the third time.

Fenrir bent over, bending Lucius in half, and buried his face in his shoulder. Feeling himself about to cum, he sank his fangs into Lucius's neck.

He felt fireworks go off as he felt Lucius cum between them as he Came deep in his mate.

He retracted his fangs and pulled back to look down at Lucius, who lay below him with his eyes closed.

Fenrir slowly pulled out, causing Lucius to release a soft whimper. "Sorry," He said as he gently ran a hand through the blonde hair. "Did I go too hard?" He asked worriedly, as Lucius didn't move.

"I am fine. I forgot how much stamina you have," Lucius said tiredly, his eyes still closed.

"Let's get you cleaned," Fenrir said, chuckling.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 856

Re-published: April 26, 2024, 7:30 pm

When are you reading this?