Warm feelings..-🎀

Fluff 🎀

Jake, johnnie, and carrington were live streaming. Somehow the topic of whimpering popped up.

Johnnies POV:

Carrington and the chat were asking me to whimper, I'm not really sure how too..and plus I've lost my voice..(somehow).

"How does one even whimper?"

I ask laughing

Jake giggled and looked at the chat

"They say it's basically just moaning."

Carrington agreed and looked back at me then at the chat

I shook my head no and laughed some more.

"I am not whimpering, or moaning thank you."

Jake looked back at me and giggled

"Johnnie I could make you moan~"

I didn't expect that, but a felt a smile creeping up on my lips. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

Carrington laughed, he didn't expect that either.

Jake winked then looked back at the camera.

"Just telling the truthhhhh. The offers always there."

------------------------------------------------

Time skip to when Jake and johhnie get home

Jakes POV:

I still felt giddy about flirting so much with johhnie today. I love teasing johnnie, he blushes so much, it's so adorable.

Carrington is moving in with us soon, might as well get all my clingyness out on johhnie before Carrington moves in.

Johhnie was being the cutie patootie he is and redoing his makeup, for some reason. I walked up to johhnie and hugged him from behind, crossing my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you redoing your makeup?"

I asked with a smile

Johhnie looked slightly surprised and I saw his cheeks turn that adorable light shade of pink I love so much.

"..because I prefer to have it on."

I decided to be a little brave and I kissed his cheek, pressing my lips against his cheek is no were near how it felt to kiss him. I still love that day. I pulled away after a second and smiled once again.

"Okayyy~"

I kept holding johhnie while he did his makeup, I can't really say why, but I love holding johhnie. It makes me feel good and all warm inside, not sure what that means.

------------------------------------------------

Johhnie POV:

Why is he holding me like this? I'm not complaining..just confused.

"Are you having fun watching me?"

I ask and peak at jake, my eyes locking with his, for once I held the eye contact.

Jake smiled softly.

"yes, very much so."

God, he's so stupid. I love his dumb smile, his idiotic voice, his dumbass personality. God I really love him.

I sighed and held back a smile, I was finally done with my makeup..even though it's 7pm at night!

Jake kissed my neck, not roughly or anything, just a small peck. When he pulled away his arms uncrossed around my waist and his hands slid to my hips, he gently grabbed them and pulled me closer.

"How about we watch a movie and cuddle?!!!"

Jake asked in a really excited tone. His smile wide and his eyes half closed. His messy hair looks so fucking adorable.

I can't say no to him when he looks that cute. I sigh and smile softly. I mean, why would I say no to him?

------------------------------------------------

FIRST ONE SHOT DONE.

Lmk how y'all like it! :3

Sorry it's short, but yk!