Basement

Marinette was a girl who lived near the ocean with her parents. Every since she was a little girl she has loved the water. She's a 17 year old girl who was very beautiful. The only problem with her life is that she had no friends. No matter how many surf camps her parents had put her in nobody ever seemed to like her because of her beauty. They all thought she was some fake two faced bitch just because her looks, but in the end it never really bothered her. Her parents had tried everything but she just didn't care and was fine with her life. She always told herself all she needed was her parents and her surfboard

Now the story

Marinette had just gotten home from surfing, once again it was amazing as always. She went upstairs to go put her surfboard in her room and it take a shower. She wished she was able to surf longer but it was getting dark out and her parents always told her to not go out after dark, what confused her even more is that they always told her, ever since she was a little girl not to go in the basement. Even if it was daytime, DONT EVER GO IN THE BASEMENT they told her

Her parents weren't home, they were out on a business trip. She never thought about till now but why would her parents tell her to not go in the basement? She got out and put her pajamas on. She brushed her hair, did her skincare, brushed her teeth and everything else she had to do. She went into her kitchen to grab a snack and walked passed the basement. She went to the door and tried to open it but realized you needed a code to open it.

She never saw a code on this door before. She went back to the kitchen to continue. She made herself for ramen for dinner, something small because she wasn't that hungry, and because she couldn't stop thinking about the damn basement. She wanted to know why she couldn't go in there. After she finished eating her hurried up, finished eating and cleaned her dished. She ran up to her parents room. When she got there she just stared at there door.

What was wrong with her? Was she really about to disobey her parents? She didn't know what to do. What could her parents be hiding from her? She gave in and opened their door. She searched everywhere. Under the bed, in their bathroom, literally everywhere. She opened her moms nightstand and saw sex toys.

She hurried up and closed it, never been so shocked in her whole life. She opened it again because she thought she saw a note, and she did! She grabbed it by her nails not wanting to touch the paper because it was touching her moms toys.

She ran down to the basement and enter the code (*******) it opened. She took a deep breath just looking at the unlocked door. She cant believe she just did that. She put her hand on the door nob and opened the door. She saw a bright blue light and walked to it.

Every step she took it she heart because to speed up. As she got closer she realize it was just a huge thing of water. She began to laugh. Why would her parents hide this from her. She put her feet in the ocean water. Glad she did what she did. Its just a opened from her house to the ocean outside of their home. "They had no reason to hide this from me."

She kept kicking her feet in the water thinking about all the fun she can have right here in her basement. She was to busy in her thoughts she didn't feel the waves that were moving against her legs. She got kicked back into reality when she saw something moving in the corner of her eye.

She saw it again, and a better look. It had something green on it. She got scared and took her feet out the water. She turned her body the other way to lean over the water. Out of nowhere, some type of mermaid or even merman came out the water fast and splashed her. She looked at it for a half of second and ran out the basement..