Episode-1 | Enter the Daycare

The outside was quite dark; the wind blowing caused the trees to make some pretty loud rustling noises as Pico and Boyfriend were walking down the path, heading towards the building where Boyfriend said Girlfriend's last known location was

The building was quite large, with some lights still on. Odd, really, since daycares shouldn't be open this late.

"Let's get ourselves inside already! I swear the wind out here is so strong, it might blow my jacket off of me!" Pico demanded as he clutched his black jacket that he wore over his green sweater-like shirt to try and prevent the wind from blowing it away into the darkness of the night.

"Alright, alright. Let's go! I feel like I'm about to get hippo terminal out here!" Boyfriend responded, clutching to his red cap to also prevent the wind from whisking it away too.

"Hippo terminal!? Don't you mean hypothermia!?" Pico corrected with a confused look, as he went to the glass door to check if it was locked, grabbing the metal handle to shake it a little.

"Potato, tomato! You get exactly what I mean!" Boyfriend shrugged off his mistake, as Pico just rolled his eyes and sighed.

As Pico was about to lockpick the door, it suddenly opened with a slow creak noise, which made Pico flinch a bit in surprise. Boyfriend also had his own shocked expression after seeing that. Though, neither were really afraid all that much; they've dealt with the supernatural before, after all.

"Welp. That was weird. Let's get our asses and go in," the ginger gestured Boyfriend to go in.

"Guess Casper felt like hanging around!" Boyfriend let out a laugh as the two men walked right into a supposed daycare that just seemed way too large to even be considered as such.

Pico let out a snicker. "That was a bad joke!" Trying to hide his wobbly grin that he's trying hard not to form. Yeah, he found the joke funny, and Boyfriend noticed, but decided not to say anything so as to not frustrate the other.