Part 6

They finally arrived after 30 mins of drive. They went inside his parents mansion. They greeted eachother and went inside. The family sat on the couch and start talking on random topics. Taehyung and his father were talking about business while his mother and Anousha were talking about Anousha's life. They talked for hours and then they ate dinner. While they were eating dinner Taehyung mother said she wanted to ask something from both of them.

____________________________

Son as have something to discuss with you both. Mrs. Kim said.

Yes mom. Both Taehyung and Anousha said.

Son I and Mr. Kim are leaving for Paris in 2 months till then we want you both to be three. Mrs Kim said.

Her sentence made both Taehyung and Anousha confused. They looked at eachother confused.

Mom we can't understand the meaning of your words. Taehyung said.

Son we want you both to start a family soon. Mr. Kim said.

What?? Taehyung and Anousha said and choked on air.

Why are you both so shocked son, we know it's too early but it's our wish, maybe last wish. Mrs. Kim said.

But mom we both have to think about it. Taehyung said in his mature tone.

Honey think about it and tell us your opinion. It will make your relationship stronger and more loveable. Mr. Kim said.

Oh-k mom and dad. Taehyung said and Anousha nodded.

__________________________

After the dinner Anousha and Taehyung went back to their mansion. They arrived and went inside. Taehyung sat on the couch and sighed heavily.

What happened you look exhausted? Anousha asked worriedly.

Just thinking about something. Taehyung said in a little cold tone.

Oh ok. Anousha said and was about to go when Taehyung spoke.

Listen I am going, I have some work to be done. I will be home a little late. Sleep till then hmm. Taehyung said with concern and went for his work.

______________________________

He had a meeting with a gun dealer. Both jimin and junkook were with him for safety. He was there doing the meeting with other mafia when suddenly someone start firing. Taehyung hurriedly got in his opinion. Jimin and Jungkook also started firing in the direction. Taehyung pulled his gun out of his torso and got in his position and start firing. He rolled to other side and fired on other man, then other and one more. He was firing at them like he is doing it from many years (He was doing it actually from many years) .Taehyung pulled his other gun out and start firing with his both hands like some shooting is going on there. It was really a heroic moment. Jimin shouted "let's get out of here now ". Taehyung fired at the last man and got out of the place.

You are really merciless Taehyung yk that? Jimin said.

Haha I know I am. Taehyung said in cold tone.

Taehyung Hyung is my inspiration. Jungkook said teasing Jimin.

Shut up or else I will leave you here with these dead bodies. Jimin threatened him.

Oh ok fine don't scare me bro. Jungkook said.

__________________________________

To be continued..........

A little spice because it's a mafia story. I was listening to "Gangter's wife" while writiing it and I felt the whole thing.