Chapter 116

In the Jeon Villa, jungkook had a meeting with JJK empire's management. He then moved onto rapidly settling various urgent documents.

Knock, knock!

Butler Kim stepped into the study room and indifferently reported. “Young Master, Mr. Kim has become notoriously famous.”

Jungkook lifted his dark brows. He expressionlessly held his pen as he scanned through the document in his hands. “his desire to eat human meat was used as slander material?”

Namjoon's face was covered in sweat. He understood that his young master was teasing him. “It’s this subordinate’s fault... for being too unaware.”

He had made a call to specially learn from hoseok, who was in the midst of his special training. After all, hoseok was someone who had been in relationships before.

The instructor who had been in-charge of watching hoseok's ‘special training’ gave him a face for being the Jeon Villa’s butler and allowed hoseok to answer his call.

After much learning, he finally understood that when taehyung expressed his desire to eat Young Master... he was referring to the matter between a couple.

He felt another drop of sweat drip down his face but did not dare to delay matters. “A nurse from XX Hospital made a post. She first used emotions and praised Mr. Kim to the heavens. Then, she criticised him for being unfilial and for not visiting eunji in the hospital. She stated that Mr. Kim doesn’t even have the basic morals a human should have. The post has been reposted more than ten thousand times and is extremely popular right now. It is currently a trending topic.”

Jungkook placed his fountain pen on the table and opened his laptop to search for this post. His brows furrowed unhappily.

Namjoon took in his young master’s cold expressions and internally felt that taehyung was doomed to be dragged off the stage soon.

Jungkook's voice did not contain much warmth. “A normal nurse won’t have the ability to make this post and offend someone who belongs to me. Have you investigated the nurse’s background and her motive behind this post?”

“This... there hasn’t been enough time to do so.”

“Your efficiency has dropped. This isn’t a good thing.” His stern tone clearly conveyed his unhappiness.

Namjoon broke into cold sweat. He immediately responded. “Young Master is right to criticize this subordinate. This subordinate will immediately investigate the matter.”

He had followed behind his young master for many years. Although he was only a butler, he was still deeply admired by many people outside. The position had brought him a lot of glory.

However, if his efficiency dropped and he was abandoned, no one would dare to employ him again.

Furthermore, he knew too much... and could only be forced to shut up for the rest of his life.

“Prevent the topic from trending any further and delete all the existing posts. Don’t let the matter worsen any further.”

“Understood.”

Namjoon finally understood the situation clearly. Earlier, Young Master was not angry at Mr. Kim. Instead, his heart was aching for him.

It seemed like there was still time for taehyung to step away from the position of Young Master’s fiancée.

...

In a particular lecture building in SNU, the moment taehyung stepped into his classroom, almost all the students shifted their ‘attention’ to him. Their gaze was especially mocking. It was likely that everyone had read the nurse’s post.