Ch - 3 | Unexpected Announcement

Luna was peacefully sleeping in her cozy bed, wrapped in a warm blanket as the gentle moonlight filtered through her window.

The room was quiet, with only the soft rustling of leaves outside.

Suddenly, the shrill sound of her alarm clock pierced the tranquil air, jolting Luna awake.

She reached out to turn off the alarm, rubbing her eyes as she slowly adjusted to being awake.

The peacefulness of her slumber was replaced by the hustle and bustle of the day ahead, as she prepared to start her morning routine.

As Luna stood up, preparing to make her way to the bathroom to freshen up, a sudden commotion from downstairs caught her attention.

The familiar voice of her stepsister rang out, filled with frustration and anger, echoing through the quiet house.

Luna's curiosity piqued, she hesitated for a moment, wondering what could be causing such a disturbance.

She made her way downstairs to confront the situation.

As Luna reached the top of the stairs, she found her stepsister, sofia yelling at their father while looking as if he was trying to convince her.

Luna felt her entire body shaking as she knew what they would do to her for lessening their anger.

“I’ll not Marry that Man, Rather I'll marry my boyfriend william!!” Sofia Again yelled at their father, Gabriel Andrade.

Luna stayed silent knowing the consequences if she uttered any word.

“She's right, I’ll not let you do injustice to my princess” Luna’s step mother, Mrs. Andrade said defending sofia.

“Getting her married to him, is the only way they'll ever invest in our company”
Luna And Sofia's father Glared at Mrs. Andrade.

As Sofia listen to what their father said,
She burst out with tears Falling from her eyes.

Yet she was screaming at her father Loudly, Until her gaze turned to Luna.

Sofia Smirked with her evil heart.

Sofia impulsively reached out and grabbed Luna's hand, causing Luna to stumble and fall in front of their father.

The sudden and aggressive action left Luna in pain, both physically and emotionally.

“Get her married instead of me!”
Sofia Smirked and said.

“B-but..”
As Luna tried to say something, She harshly received a hard slap on her cheeks by her step mother.

A few tears escaped from her eyes,

She was used to All these beatings and abusiveness done by her Own father,
Her step mother & step Sister.

She suffered a miserable life after the death of her mother.

“Yes! This is the right decision!
No one will figure out if we get this bitch married in place of my princess Sofia.”
Mrs. Andrade sternly said rolling her eyes.

Luna's father showed a sense of understanding And he nodded And said,
“After all, we never benefited from this brat! Listen,You'll get married in a week, It's an order”

Saying this her father left.

After a while, Sofia moved closer to Luna And harshly stepped on her soft manifesting fingers.

Sofia was dangerously jealous of Luna's enchanting beauty, which made her hate Luna More And More.

“Hahaha! How are you feeling now? bitch, hm?” She smirked with her evil eyes And tightened her heels edges on Luna’s finger.