15

After the party ended, Jungwon gave me a ride home. The ride there was just him bombarding me with questions about what happened with me and Hyunjin, what happened upstairs, why was I not surprised when he kissed me at the party, did I kiss him when we were upstairs, am I in love?

"Is he in love," He whispered.

I rolled my eyes, "How do you expect me to know that? I can't read minds, I'm not Jesus."

"Well yeah, but... I guess I got carried away. But why won't you tell meeeee?????? I just wanna know the good stuff. Everyone should let their guy friend in on the juicy tea," he huffed and crossed his arms.

"DUDE HANDS ON THE WHEEL! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I ALMOST HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" He put his hands on the wheel and smirked at me, "What?"

"So..... something did happen upstairs... because you aren't the type of person to think you're dating someone because of truth or dare."

"Wha- I.... ummmm....... OH look, we're here. I guess I have to go now. BYEEE" I waved and quickly got out of the car before he could lock the doors and force me to answer.

Glad I got out of that one. Anyway, at the party me and Hyunjin exchanged numbers, so tonight will be fun...

I arrive at my house and my mom is waiting there, ready to interrogate me. "Honey, how was the party? Did you hurt your foot? Did you meet any nice boys?" she paused for a moment seeing my slightly guilty expression after asking that last question. "You didn't like... do anything-"

"MOM. What kind of person do you think I am? Geez."

"Well then explain to me, young lady, why you looked that way after I asked about boys." she crossed her arms and looked at me with a firm gaze.

"I didn't look at you in any weird way... no... not at all..."

She clicked her tongue, smiled slightly, and said sarcastically and playfully, "Gosh, what will I do with you. Guess I will find out when you start dating." she laughed slightly. "Ok, run along now and shower. You stink like a dead skunk laying on the side of the road on a hot afternoon after it just got ran over by-"

I chuckle and start walking upstairs to shower, leaving her mid-sentence.

As I am walking up the stairs, my phone buzzes. I pull it out and, guess what, it's Hyunjin!

~~~

 My Stalker 🥰

wyd

Woah demanding much?

I'm curious!

Well, I was about to take a shower, but you came

and texted me

Then take a shower for goodness sake

Im going to right now

Bye creepo!

Bye hottie

~~~

His last message made me fold sooo much.

Trying my very hardest to forget about him for a second, I gather my things to shower and get in. Relaxing. The shower is so relaxing after a long day. I take my time in the shower and dry off once I finish. I change and get ready for bed so I can just relax until I decide to actually go to bed.

I walk into my room and notice a sound from my window. I open it to look outside. Weird. Nothing. Then, I look down to the ground.

"H- Hyunjin?" I whisper-shout in shock.