the hero course.

Soon the hero course came and the first thing you needed to do was run to the finish line the doors opened and you ran as fast as you could.Totoroki made ice so people couldn't move but you went invisible and ran you stayed invisible so people couldn't see you.

Then the robots from the hero course came you didn't care you just went through them and ran you wanted to win no matter what.When you were ahead of most people you stopped being invisible.

You came saw dynamite and went invisible ran through and you were nearly there but then you heard bakugo yelling."Where the hell do you think you're going ghost face!!!" He yelled "oh shit" you said and soon he caught up.

He hit you with his quirk and yelled something about winning and soon you were at the finish line and you before you could make it you saw izuku.

He was first then you saw bakugo second so you came in third place.You looked at izuku and smiled you were happy your best friend won first place.

You want over to izuku and started telling him good job and hyping him up like the good Best friend you are.Soon it was time for the next one and when they explained the rules you felt bad for izuku because he was going to get targeted.

You might also get targeted but fuck it you were trying to get some people on your team but bakugo grabbed you.He said that you were on his team not and you were confused as hell so you just went with it.

There was mina kirishima there would have been another person but bakugo made you join his team and there can only be four.So the rules were you hade to take headbands for points and shit.

You got with your team and tried to think of a strategy but trying to combine you one braincell with mina and Kiri you couldn't think of anything."You all look stupid doing that just take as many as you can and fucking win!" Bakugo said.

"Okay-" you kinda just went with it and when it started people were going after izuku so while they were doing that you turned invisible and took there headbands.You got a lot because they couldn't see you and you just tried not to get ran over by people because you can't go through people.

It sucks.

You decided to get izuku's headband even though he was your best friend right now you kinda wanted to win so you snuck up on him and grabbed it.You went back to your team and asked how much they had and they kinda had a lot.

When you said you had the ten million some of the people heard and tried to take it but then time ran out so you won.

"Bakugo's team wins!" It should have been 'Y/n's team wins' but no bakugo made you join his team.

That was the end of that day and the next day denki and mineta tricked you and the other girls to be dressed as cheerleaders.

And when I say that is embarrassing that it hella embarrassing and you were kinda pissed off.So you beat mineta and denki's asses they are damn pervs.

You felt bad for momo because she made them with her quirk to so you told her if one of them is up against you you'll beat them to a plum.

Deserved.

We were seeing who we were up against and you were up against mina and if you won you were then up against bakugo.

You didn't want to fight mina she's the best you were practically crying in the inside but you didn't want to hurt her to bad.Rip sero he was up against todroki aka Elsa.

Izuku was up against shinsou and kirishima was up against a class B student.

They had there fights and after izuku and todroki fought it was you and mina.Todoroki won and you and mina were about to fight.

You went invisible and attacked moved away when she made some accide and at one point you practically grabbed her and threw her.

She fell out of the ring and you yelled out "sorry mina!!" You felt bad but you made sure she went to the recovery lady and was safe.You fought someone from class B then you were going to fight bakugo.

You were up against bakugo and when it started he literally hit you with a explosion and damn it hurt you kicked him in the back and fought him.He nearly hit you in the face with a explosion but you dodged it and kept fighting.

At one point you were invisible but you were tired and hungry because you were invisible for to long.And bakugo pushes you off the ring and you lost.

But you didn't care all you wanted to do that second was sleep and eat so you went to the recovery lady got food and rested a bit.Bakugo was first then todroki third was fumikage.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
Help this took forever 😭
To be continued.🤍🧡

Meme of the day