The Rainbow In My Eyes (Assistant's pov)

Today, it was my first day working at the Rainbow Factory as an Assistant for the owner. Gosh I'm so scared but I'm taller than most of the workers. I'm almost 7’5 and I'm taller than the owner. I walk in and lock eye contact with the boss. His dark sanguine it sent chills down my spine. His eyes look like he got up from a long dormant, so sleepy and weak. He stares at me for a good 5 minutes until he gives me a lab coat and a name tag and sits at his deck. I started to say something but he cut me off “Every two hours I will have paperwork from the lab. I want to get it and not be late getting it, understand?”  he said. His voice was dark and I felt like I had phonophobia right there and then. I mumbled “Well, um sir i don’t know where the lab's location is”.   The odd man stared at me and I heard him whisper “My assistant is a Twitter padded moron. The lab is past the Corridors go down two flights of stairs and turn left” he said, when i was walking to the lab i saw it wasn't the most popular place to be working at.  It was so creepy and so bloody, god why is there so much blood everywhere and oh god it smells like dead corpse and bleach? I see pounds of color and I turn around and I cover my mouth and gasp in horror I see…
(This is very short im sorry and i'll try to make them longer in the futcre )