FRIDAY, AUGUST 1

Well, it looks like my FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME are finally over :( !!

YES! It was a MIND BLOWING experience to be the opening at the the BAD BOYZ, a world famous BOY BAND! I was heartbroken (along with millions of their fans) when they ended their tour early to take a break.

Now I'm STUCK at home for the rest of the summer, and my life is pretty much back to normal. “Normal” meaning EXCRUCIATINGLY BORING! So, for a little excitement, my bandmates and I agreed to do a FREE Concert tonight for our local Summer Fun Fest. Hey, the $100 gift cards they offered us from the CupCakery made it impossible to refuse :) !!

We were performing after Pickles the Juggling Clown and before my neighbor Mrs. Wallabanger and her FIERCE squad of elderly belly dancers. We're pros! Like, how hard could this GIG be?! . . .

OMG! I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS WAS HAPPENING TO ME :( !!

Unfortunately, my FRENEMY, Mackenzie Hollister, has a really bad habit of popping up at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME! like a huge, pus-filled ZIT that magically appears on the end of your NOSE.

On your way to SCHOOL!

On PICTURE DAY!!

I quickly pulled the curtain over my head.

All o wanted to do right then was dig a really deep hole, crawl into it, and...

DIE!!

I HAD A COMPLETE MELTDOWN!
MY WORST NIGHTMARE had come true!

Or...HAD IT?!!

Whenever I get SUPERstressed out about something, I always have a bad dream about it.

Like the time I had a HORRIBLE nightmare about my BIRTHDAY PARTY!...

              I DREAMED THAT MACKENZIE              "ACCIDENTALLY" PUSHED ME HEADFIRST INTO MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!

So it was VERY possible that my CHAOTIC CONCERT CATASTROPHE was ONLY a NIGHTMARE!

And any second now I was going to WAKE UP in my bedroom, drenched in a cold sweat, totally RELIEVED that it was ALL just a figment of my imagination

PLEASE! PLEEASE!!
PLEEEEASE!!!

LET ALL OF THIS BE A REALLY BAD DREAM!