The Fixing Of Marriage

( Inaya's Room)

'So you won't step back? ' asked Mishal
'No. Why would I? ' replied Inaya
An angry look with ego being reflecting from her eyes her reply made Mishal stunned.
'What if it's too late? What if he didn't step back as well? ' asked Mishal worriedly
'He will, he doesn't have any other choice. '

Inaya replied

Inaya replied .
'Wishing you best of luck for your "MARRIED LIFE" in advance .'
A maid enters the room and asks Inaya to go down as everyone (elders , cousins and parents) were waiting for her downstairs.

...

After the maid left Inaya brought herself together, took deep breaths, calmed herself and with confidence went to the living room.
Everyone had their eyes on the most beautiful, the only daughter of the Khan family. Haither's parents smiled at her and she was asked to sit.
Inaya rolled her eyes across the room and saw Haither sitting on the corner of the louncher lying in their lavish living room.
Haither was feeling more tensed than he ever felt in his whole life. His heart raced, sweat rolled down his forehead. Thousands of thought surrounded his mind 'What if Inaya says yes? '
'Will he have to break his Mr. Perfect image in front of whole family? ' 'What if he would be married to Inaya the girl he hates? ' 'What will be the consequences? '
Haither then noticed Inaya staring at him with a smile . He gave her a don't dare to do that look and took his eyes off her.
Inaya's elder grandma ( elder sister of inaya's actual grandma ; mumma's mother's elder sister; Haither's grandmother; his father's mumma) asked Inaya in a very polite and sweet manner ' So beloved, will you accept my grandson as your husband? Will you be his fiancee? '

Inaya took a deep breath, looked at Haither who was looking at her without a blink and then looked back to her elder grandma and nodded her head. She smiled and said 'Yes' .
For Haither who wasn't able to control his furiousness it was a not acceptable moment. He wanted to leave and bang someone's head against the wall. His eyes were blood red and his veins were clearly visible from his hands which were folded.
Grandma looked at Haither and asked his approval.
To Inaya's surprise Haither said 'Yes. You would always take a decision which would be best for me. '
Inaya's head wasn't able to take this all in. She stood and left the room. Nobody said anything and thought she might be shy.