My Demon| Chaper one

"The night we met"

It was a warm June night in New York City. For tonight's Raw episode we were at the Maddison Square Garden, a historic arena especially for the WWE. It was about 3 hour before we was to go live and everyone had gone out to practice their matches for tonight.

I was the locker room, that they had provided for us, practicing my lines and going over how I should sound. Together me, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Apollo Crews, and Cody Rhodes was in a shared Locker room.

The others was getting in their attires ready, calling whoever they was calling and warming up. I was finishing up and nearly gathered my papers as I took them to gorilla ready for later.

I soon joined the others back in the locker room before getting in the shower and having a hood clean ready for my first night announcing. I finished and got dressed in a sweatshirt and pant before making way to the Hairdresser to get my hair done.

On the way I passed and saw multiple superstars. I thought back to how only a few weeks ago I was training to be just like them before getting the offer to announce.

I had made way and was soon at the hairdresser station. Currently my long time friend Becky Lynch was getting her hair done.

"Hey Becky. You almost ready?" I asked as I came into her sight.

"Hey Y/n, Yeah I'm almost done just got to get the attire on and I'll be ready to go. How about you, you excited for your first day on the job?" Becky replied.

"Well a mix of emotions at the minuet. I'm excited but also nervous as I don't want to mess up."

"You do fine love. All you have to do is calm yourself and go to a happy place and you should be fine for the night." She stated as she got out of the chair.

We hugged, said our goodbyes for the moment and separate as I got in the chair and told the hairdresser how I wanted my hair to look like.

I spent around 45 minuets in the chair before I was done. I said my thanks and let the last superstars get their hair done. For my next venture I headed to the canteen for a little snack before getting ready to go out.

The canteen was crowded with giant men and women getting food and drinks. I say giant as I'm not tall. I stand at a hight of 5 foot 3, I was always small and it complimented my sexuality. I have always found that my height was another signal to others as to say that I was gay. In fact I think it is the reason for my other relationship as I am not one to talk to others without them talking to me first.

I walked around the food picking up the ones that were bite size as I don't want a full plate of food. Unbeknownst to me I was right behind the man I was to spend nearly every night together with.

Not looking where I was going I accidentally bumped into him. My face went red raw due to the embarrassment as the people around me look at my way.

He turned around and when I saw him I nearly had a nose bleed from my face being so red. "I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I explained to him. He smiled as he said it was fine and it as only a little bump. "You're the new announcer aren't you?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm Y/n L/n." I offered my hand out to which he accepted. "Finn Bálor. But I'm real name is Fergal Devitt nice to meet you." We greeted each other and began to talk about how we got into the business and where we were from.

"I'm from London england. I grew up watching the WWE with my parents and sister. We would stay up until late in the morning just to watch Raw and Smackdown." I said as we ate and talked.

"So we wasn't to far. I'm from Ireland, I used to do the exact same thing with my family. That's so weird." We laughed at our similar upbringing.

We continued to chat for a good 45 minutes before departing to get the final last preparations done. I walked back into my joined locker.

I took out my suit and got dressed ready for tonight.
I headed to gorilla and picked up my notes before walking out to the time area where I was to be seated for the night.

The fans came flooding in to the area. Each seat was sold out and had someone in it. Soon the fans stopped coming and the crowd was made. I looked around the arena, it was an experience I will never forget.

The show started soon later. The first matches went on and I didn't make one mistake. The last to matches was Becky vs Bianca Belair and Damian Priest vs Finn Bálor. The last being the one I wanted to watch the most.

Becky first came out. Then Bianca. The match was good a solid 4 stars I would give. Becky won by submission and called out Rhea Ripley to challenge for the Women championship.

Now it was time for the last match. Finn Vs Priest. Priest walked out first. And then Finn. It started slow but gradually got more exciting and more interesting as it went on. Priest had gone Finn in his finisher but Finn reversed and hit him with 1916. He then climbed the ropes and hit Damian with the coup de grace. The hit the cover and won the watch.

"And here is your winner, Finn Bálor." The referee rise his hand up and his music hit. The show ended and the crowed started to go. The arena was empty and everyone was in the back. We all were out of our attires and were ready to leave.

For now I was tagging along with Becky and seth. But before I could get there they had already left.

I looked around for anyone before someone came from behind. "You need a lift." A strong Irish accent said.