Alone

at night, I decided to sneak out of my house, while my family was sleeping, it was 1:32AM, hours after my best friend left from the sleepover, me and her sneaked out the day she came to my house, we sneaked out at 0:28AM. But dis time I did it alone.. I jumped out my window and leaned it back, so I could come back. I walked into a forest, that I live almost 1 mile away from, tbh I wasn't scared before entering the forest. While I was exploring, I found an abandoned house.. weird.. it was like in the middle of the forest, it looked old.. well my stupid as$ decided to open the door and walk in.. I actually thought it was cool, exploring.. (I also have some videos, maybe I should post them)... I pulled out my phone to take a few pictures. it all went well for the first 30 minutes.. until I heard the floor crack.. I was looking out the window trying to warm up a little, and I've been standing still for 5 minutes before I heard the floor crack.. it wasn't me.. I didn't move when it cracked.. I turned around, and looked at the stairs.. I stared for 2 minutes before I got a feeling.. I liked the adrenaline, but not dis time.. in the corner of my eye, the roof had a hole.. and a girl was watching me the whole time.. she had black hair, a short wolfcut.. she was wearing a black hoodie.. and dark blue Y2K pants.. I was scared.. she had sewed scars on her face.. she was starting into my soul.. I decided to not turn my eyes, and pretend like I didn't see her.. I walked down stairs and than out the house, I heard twigs snap behind me, every time I stopped moving.. I decided to run.. I knew it wasn't a good idea since I could trip, but the same girl was following me.. I came home, not injured, and the girl was gone.. or so I thought.. Today, I saw the same exact girl in the mall.. She was.. Staring at me the first second she saw me..

Written 8 April 2024