Chapter 118

Taehyung naturally knew this as well. He asked him with some anger in his voice. “jungkook, if you ruin your looks, what about your future!”

Jungkook was expressionless.

His face was as cold and sharp as a dagger. “All I know is that, if your unhappiness with my looks leads to any risk of my losing you... As a man, the first thing I should do is to give my own man a sense of security. If I can’t even protect you, what’s the point of discussing my future!”

He then changed his topic. “What’s important amongst men is ability. Even if my looks are ruined, at most it’ll be harder for others to look at me. It won’t affect my future.”

He was a true man. He was not one to rely on his face for a living! Taehyung was moved but at the same time, he felt his heart break.

Jungkook took in his expression and assumed that he was still worried. His cold, heavy voice turned slightly gentle. “Don’t worry. Just you alone... you won’t be able to finish spending my money even in ten lifetimes.”

Uu... he wasn’t sure if it was because his wound was hurting or because he was moved. He felt the urge to cry.

He pouted. “I haven’t even married you. You’re already thinking about me spending your money...”

Although it was true that he had already given him quite some money...

He always gave him in sums of millions and billions. Even if he didn’t want them.

He was truly too good. Sigh!

“From the moment we were engaged...” He demandingly and firmly announced his ownership, “I was yours. And you can only be mine!”

“Yes, yes, yes.” he reached out his uninjured hand and touched his face. He tactfully requested. “But I like your handsome features. In the future, don’t try to ruin your looks again, alright?”

If it was something he liked, he naturally would agree to it. “Ok.”

He suppressed the warm emotions after being caressed by him and shifted his gaze onto the bleeding wound on his right hand. As his heart was hurting too much, his expression was as dark as coal.

He immediately reached for the first aid kit in the car and used a clean bandage to stop his wound from bleeding. “Are you regretting it after seeing the blood?”

He firmly responded. “No.”

He actually did not regret getting injured for him...

Jungkook was deeply moved, but he only spat out one word in heartache. “Fool! You’re not allowed to do this again!”

He would rather be stabbed than to let him suffer the slightest harm.

“I got it,” although he responded this way, if he had a second chance, he would make the same choice.

Hangyeol and bodyguard were similarly surprised by taehyung's actions.

To think that he would grab a knife by the blade. That required a lot of... courage.

Of course, for people like them who had gone through training, this was a small matter. His actions could be considered brave.

It seemed that his feelings for Boss were quite deep. This was unlike the rumours which claimed that he liked jaewon.

Taehyung lowered his head and watched as jungkook disinfected his wound and applied some medicine on it. His movements were smooth and well-practiced.

He knew that there were countless people after his life. He had suffered many ambushes and had gotten injured several times. Even without a doctor, he could easily manage to take care of a simple wound.