Meeting flowerboy

Tw: Graphic (?) descriptions of gore + blood, people in pain, cussing (but you knew that)

The night was quiet. Too quiet for East side. Not even the sound of the rats fighting for food was to hear. Tommy shuddered. Something was off tonight and he could feel it. Yet he kept walking to return home.

He'd almost made it, when he saw something in the corner of his eye. He hesitated, but ultimately decided to check it out. It was a boy, seemingly about his age, with fluffy brown hair and ram features, a big gold ring fixed around his right horn. He was wearing a green shirt of some sort, and he had many scars. But most remarkably, he was fighting. His opponent was a young man, whose black hair was pushed back by a white headband, and wearing a tight black long sleeve with a loose white T-Shirt over it. The boy dodged an attack from the man and immediately countered with an attack of his own. Tommy watched the two for a while, mesmerized by what almost looked like a dance. A deadly ballet. Tommy was ripped from his thoughts by a high pitched beeping sound. The ram boy was as confused as Tommy, but the man tapped on some kind of bracelet and out it to his ear.

"Dream? I'm mid battle right now—"

He cut off, listening to what this 'Dream' person was saying.

"Fuck, okay. Be there in five."

He sighed and slowly took the arm back down. The brown haired boy sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

"Gods... Sapnap, stop starting fights and leaving in the middle of them."

He groaned. The man — Sapnap — looked almost apologetic, but he did not reply, instead, he turned and ran towards west. Once Sapnap was out of sight, the boy collapsed against the wall, allowing himself to express the pain from his injuries. Tommy stepped closer cautiously. For all he knew, the boy could be dangerous! But even still, he was wounded. Nausea arose in Tommy when he noticed the brown stain on the boy's side: blood. "Hey big man, um..." he spoke, grabbing the boys attention "can I see that?" He moved closer, his eyes not moving from the stain. The boy tensed, his green eyes fixed on Tommy. His breathing was unsteady. Tommy stood directly in front of the boy, and crouched down. The boy attempted to move to the side but flinched at the pain. "I'm not gonna hurt you, big man." Tommy promised. He gently lifted the boys shirt to reveal a huge stab wound. Tommy sucked in a sharp breath.

"Damn..."

Despite the boy's small noises of pain and his surprised yelp, Tommy pressed his hand onto the wound and focused. Sure enough, the familiar warmth crept into his fingers. He closed his eyes, yet he knew his hands were glowing. He felt the familiar feeling of skin knitting itself back together under his hands, accompanied by a sharp pounding headache. When he could barely stay conscious, he took away his hands. Through half lidded eyes, he could see that the wound wasn't fully healed, but enough to not be fatal. The boy walked closer to Tommy, who'd fallen onto the ground, in awe.

"Thank you."

He spoke softly, and tucked a forget-me-not behind Tommy's ear. Then, everything went black.