PROMO

Abhira was sitting on a bench near a cliff. She had already started missing Armaan.

"Abhi se tumhe Miss karne lagi hu. Abhi to tumhe chod kar aayi hu. Pata nahi tumhare bina kaise rahungi. Jaanti hu ki ek saal baad toh humara rishta khatam hone hi wala tha lekin itni jaldi khatam ho jaaega yeh nahi pata tha. Tumhe Miss karungi yeh nahi pata tha. Tumse pyaar hai yaa nahi yeh nahi pata lekin tumhari sacchi parvaah ki hai. Par tumne mujhe majboor kar diya tumse nafrat karne ke liye. Tumhari har baate jhoothi thi, sivay is baat ke ki mai tum par bojh thi. "Maine tumhe sach mein pyaar kiya, ya phir sirf apne aap ko samjhaane ki koshish ki, yeh ab mujhe bhi nahi pata. Par tum mere dil mein kuch khaas jagah lekar chale gaye ho, Armaan. Tumhare bina ab meri zindagi adhoori si lagti hai. Haan, shayad humara rishta khatam ho gaya ho, lekin tumhari yaadon se bhari hui har pal ab mere saath hai. Tumhari kami mehsoos hoti hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ki ab hum kabhi nahi milenge. Aur naahi milna chahti hu mai tumse. Tumse milna meri sabse galati thi. Tumse shaadi karna sabse badi galati thi." Abhira said with tears falling down her eyes.

Abhira continued to cry as she spoke, her tears flowing freely down her cheeks. She felt a deep ache in her heart, missing Armaan terribly. She admitted to herself that she didn't know if she truly loved him or if she was just trying to convince herself. But one thing was certain - Armaan had left a special place in her heart that she couldn't ignore. Even though their relationship was over, memories of him filled her every moment. She couldn't bear the thought of never seeing him again, yet she didn't want to see him either.

She stood up and wiped her tears. She took her bag and turned to leave. She had just took few steps when suddenly a car came with a full speed. She widened her eyes and the car hit her. She flied in the air and fell of the into the deep water cliff. Abhira closed her eyes as she felt herself in the air. 

"Armaannnn." She shouted.

"Abhira" Armaan shouted breathing heavily as he woke up from his sleep.
_______________________________
Was this the dream or a reality? Is Abhira really in danger?

Here is the promo of upcoming chapter. If you want to read the next chapter you need to vote on chapter 9.

Till then bye
Do complete the target of 110+ votes. And I will update next chapter