Chapter 10

Next update after 120+ votes. For daily updates complete the target soon.
_______________________________
It's 2 a.m., Armaan woke up and looked beside him. He didn't find Abhira.

"Abhira?" He called her out but there was no response from her side.

He stood up and went towards washroom. He knocked on the door.

"Abhira, Abhira, kya tum andar ho?" He asked knocking on the door.

But there was no response. He slightly pushed the door and found it open. He opened the door fully but there was no one.

"Abhira, Abhira." He called her out trying to find her out in the whole room.

"Kaha chali gayi itni subah subah?" He asked to himself and went downstairs.

"Abhira, Abhira kaha ho tum? Abhira?" He shouted but there was no response.

He went to the kitchen but there was none. He then went to garden but there was none. His heart beats raised finding her no where in the house.

"Abhira, Abhira, please bahar aao. Kaha ho tum? Please mere saamne aao. Please Abhira." He shouted in the hall looking here and there.

"Kya hua Armaan?" Vidya asked.

"Maa-sa, Abhira, Abhira kahi mil nahi rahi hai." Armaan said.

"Mil nahi rahi hai se kya matlab hai, kamre mein hi hogi na." Kaveri said as she came to the hall.

"Nahi Dadi-sa voh kabhi bhi nahi nazar aa rahi hai." Armaan said.

The family gathered in the hall, alarmed by Armaan's distress.

"Kya hua Armaan? Sanjay asked.

"Haan, Abhira kaha hai? Usse dekha kyun nahi ja raha?" Manisha questioned.

Armaan shook his head, his eyes scanning the room desperately. "Maine poora ghar check kiya, lekin Abhira kahi bhi nahi hai. Mujhe dar lag raha hai, kuch galat toh nahi hua hai na?"

"Armaan, shayad voh bahar gayi hogi kuch kaam se. Tu fikar mat kar, shayad voh jaldi hi wapas aa jayegi." Vidya tried to reassure him.

"Lekin Maa-sa, voh subah subah itni jaldi kaise bahar ja sakti hai? Kuch toh gadbad hai." Armaan replied.

"Chalo, sab mil kar baahar jaake dekhte hain. Shayad voh garden mein ho." Kaveri suggested, leading the way as they all rushed outside to search for Abhira.

The family searched every corner of the garden, calling out Abhira's name, but there was no sign of her.

"Abhira, kaha ho tum? Please wapas aao." Armaan pleaded.

As they continued their search, the sense of unease grew stronger, and Armaan's heart raced with fear for Abhira's safety.

They went towards security and asked him if he saw Abhira going out.

"Bhaiya aapne Abhira ko bahar jaate huye dekha hai kya?" Armaan asked.

"Nahi Sir, aaj subah se ghar se bahar koi nahi gaya hai." He replied.

Listening this Armaan's heartbeat raised. His mind went back to the day when Yuvraj had entered his house and tried to take away Abhira. How he wanted to marry her and so he warned that if she doesn't maary him he will kill away Vidya.

Armaan's eyes started filling up with tears. He ran towards his room with the whole family following him.

As soon as he reached his room, he went to his closet and opened the doors. He found out that there were no clothes of Abhira.