003 :: " do (not) fuck it up "

"do (not) fuck it up"

chapter 3 .

︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶

As Vox stepped into the room, journal in hand, Velvette jumped out of your comforting arms with a grin on her face, Val took a hit of his pipe, blowing out a red puff of smoke and letting it wander through the air. Vox carefully placed the journal down on the nearest coffee table and bent down, slowly flipping through the pages of the notebook.

You looked away out of embarrassment. Val and Vel, on the other hand, stared at the journal in awe with their jaws hanging low. You simply stared at everyone else, clearly not impressed with the notebook, but you had already seen this same journal two different times, and you were tired of staring at it.

As Vox carefully closed the journal, sliding it to the edge of the table, you looked over at the two nimwits who had previously been dumbfounded by this stupid journal just 30 seconds ago. Velvette was looking at you. Meanwhile, Val continued to take hits of his pipe every few minutes. You eventually locked eyes with Vel. She carefully snaked her hand around your waist and grinned at Vox, who snarled at the girl in return, clearly annoyed with her antics.

After a few minutes of the three friends chattering about what they could do with this information, Valentino eventually turned to you, a clean smirk on his face as he inched closer to you. He sat down next to you, pipe in hand while he slowly wrapped his arms around you and took a hit of his pipe, blowing the puff of smoke in your face. You made a sour face as he did this, the strange smoke making you feel dizzy and strangely aware of what was going on around you.

Your eyes would soon grow heavy as Val then began stroking your hair, his slim fingers tickling your scalp just right, it felt.. weirdly nice. Valentino's mouth grew closer to your ear, and a whisper quickly left his lips. "y/n, my love. Would you mind doing a.. favor for us?.. Of course you wouldn't mind."

He barely gave you time to respond. A quick nod was all he got in return for his question. A grin spread across his face while he watched you mindlessly agree to whatever it was he said. He enjoyed it. "Good.. now, I want you to walk your happy ass down to that ratty hotel. once you're there, report back to us, got it? Don't tell them about the notebook. Just observe them for a while, okay?"

You couldn't help but nod at every word he said, your eyes were heavy, and your body felt strange. But you still obeyed him. You couldn't believe what you had just gotten yourself into, but at least it was just a simple task of observing them.. right?

︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶ ♡ ︶︶︶

After sleeping this entire situation off, you woke up, that same out-of-body sensation you felt last night was still lingering. It was quiet. No one made any sound.. something was up. You stood up and looked around the room, your eyes quickly darted across the room. You could feel someone's presence in the room with you, but again, no one was there. After looking around the room for a full 5 minutes, your eyes landed on a blue sticky note, one that clearly had "- vox" signed on it. You stepped closer to the note, a cold breeze flowing throughout the room at a steady pace. The blue note that was stuck to a stack of books, with clearly messy handwriting, obviously he wrote this in a rush.. read, "y/n, we're all counting on you. I've left some clothes for you on the table nearby, good luck! - love, vox."

You sighed and whipped your head around, laying eyes on the folded pile of clothes that sat on the nearest black coffee table. You shrugged and grabbed the clothes, quickly pulling the ones you had on, off, and putting the fresh ones on.

After about 5 minutes of contemplating your decisions up to now, you finally got up and ran downstairs, grabbing a cup of water on your way out. As you started walking along the very.. empty streets of hell, you started to realize just how much you took for granted, you missed hearing the screams of sinners. All you could think about on the way to the hotel was the fact that you might never be able to experience hell as you did before, it might never be the same again... You will get this place back to normal. hopefully..!

'don't fuck this up..!'