Behave Bitch! ☆ The Vees x Bratty!Gn!Reader (NSFW)

☆ Valentino x Bratty!Gn!Reader, Vox x Bratty!Gn!Reader, Velvette x Bratty!Gn!Reader, and Valentino x Bratty!Gn!Reader x Vox:You go out of your way to fuck with them and test their patience, and this is how their repercussion would be

You go out of your way to fuck with them and test their patience, and this is how their repercussion would be.

Ask: hi!!!! could I please request general nsfw headcannons for vox, val, and velvette (or just your favorite of the 3!)? maybe especially with a slightly bratty partner? thank you! :)

Warnings: Mature Content, Explicit/Graphic Language, Praise & Degradation(Lots of of degradation), Oral Sex(Male & Female Receiving), Penetrative Sex, Bad Spanish, Creampie, Possessiveness, Spanking, Choking, Dacryphilia, Bondage, Handcuffs, Blood, Biting, Electricity NOT PROOFREAD.
Note: So I may or may not be a total slut for the three of them, and especially a sucker for Val x reader x Vox action. Like how should I say it? Oh, yeah, I need them inside m— Hehsjsnsnjwns Awooga lol. So 4 things, number one this Headcanons + Drabbles/Slight Short One shots, note that the example in the headcanons are just examples of scenario, and are unrelated to the drabble part, so don't get confused when they mention one situation and then you read about another. Number 2, the type of reader was not precise so I went with gender neutral, so I'm sorry if the smut part isn't the best as I am still lacking in writing experience to make something great with the lack of precise genitalia mention. But if you find it good, we'll good for you! Also I used Google and translation apps when it came to the Spanish that Valentino employs, so I'm sorry to my Hispanic readers of the display of language is not to your liking. And lastly, I didn't know how to write a slightly bratty reader, so I'm sorry anon if the reader is either not enough or too bratty. Personally I love a full on bratty, attention whore, whiny reader because that's how I am.(If I was hot and got over my fear of being rejected, anyways-) That's it for info about the fic!!
Author Note: As I am writing this, I am halfway way done with a lute one shot, but I must say, please stop requesting works. I put my request on pause, and I indicated that one both my Masterlist and rules, but seems that people are still confused because some of my older fics have 'Request are open' at the bottom. So please don't request anything more, I have 34 request to start working on after I finish the lute one, plus I still haven't started to work on chapter 3 for my Idia series. (12 of those request are actually Adam related, and one of them is a zestial one, where the requester offered to pay me for it, so it's at the top of my list after this 💸💰. Though I still haven't reach them because I want to finish my lute work first.) Also I am fucking pissed as I am written this, cuz I keep seeing clips of episodes 7&8 of Hazbin on tumblr, but I don't have prime so I have to wait for stupid illegal websites to repost them. Like I am genuinely mad at the wait time, since my boys(Val and vox, my loves, my husbands, my #1 turn ones-) are in it. Worst part of it all I saw the clips of Vox literally thrusting into the air saying his hard and that the sight of Alastor bloody was better than sex. Like shit, did that make me horny. Like Vox, sweaty, you can take out that pent up energy from the build up excitement, I don't mind if the other Vees are watching, Valentino can even join~ Hehsjjsjsjnsks. Update: I just watch the two episodes, and fuck were they good. Anyways I'm done, enjoy the fic cunts!