Chapter 119

He did not feel any fondness for him whatsoever.

In fact, all the people who followed CEO Jeon's side did not have any positive feelings for him.

However, considering that he looked down even on CEO Jeon, he was rather surprised that he looked up to a doctor like him. "It's been a while, Mr. Kim. It seems like you've lost some weight."

He shouldered many different responsibilities. One of them included being jungkook's private doctor. Thus, he had naturally met taehyung before.

"I merely had some success with my diet." taehyung smiled politely.

Seokjin did not pay him any attention post that. He scanned the icy-cold jungkook and immediately changed his indifferent attitude for an expressive one. "CEO, you appear completely fine on the surface. Are you suffering from any hidden diseases?"

"Are you looking for death?" jungkook's gaze was as sharp as knives.

Seokjin immediately became obedient. "I would never dare. May I know why you called me here?"

"His hand is injured. Treat the wound." jungkook glanced at taehyung with heartache.

Taehyung finally understood the reason for his presence. It turned out that jungkook had called seokjin over because he was still concerned about his injury. He wanted him to receive treatment from a professional doctor.

His idol was so thoughtful!

Seokjin approached taehyung and carelessly glanced at his hand. "Hasn't it been bandaged? It'll be fine." It would be fine even if this man died.

Jungkook was dissatisfied with his perfunctory attitude. He snapped heavily. "Check carefully!"

"Yes, sir." seokjin was about to grab taehyung's hand when jungkook frowned. "Put on a pair of gloves!"

seokjin found this troublesome. "This subordinate does not have mysophobia. There shouldn't be any need for it, right?"

"I don't like other men touching my man," there was a hint of warmth in his demanding tone.

"..." seokjin rebutted in his heart. It turns out that the Great CEO is jealous!

You're the only one who treasures taehyung, this ugly trash. Even if he has lost weight, isn't he just as ugly as ever?

Aside from taehyung, no one else had been reborn. Thus, even seokjin did not know of his actual looks hidden under the scabs.

He helplessly brought out a pair of white gloves meant for medical purposes. He lifted taehyung's right hand and scanned it carefully. "Although the wound is long, it's not very deep. The medicine was applied in time. As long as the wound doesn't come into contact with water or dirt, it'll be fine in a few days."

In the past, he had met taehyung a few times in the Jeon Villa. He recalled that back then, he was as dark and fat as a black pig.

As a professional doctor, he suspected he had taken weight-gain drugs.

He could have consumed it by accident, or someone else could have drugged him. However, he could not be bothered to interfere with his matters and hence never pointed it out.

In fact, he stood on the same side as hoseok. He similarly felt that when this man stood next to their CEO, he was disgracing their noble and outstanding CEO.

He did not expect taehyung to lose weight. Even his skin was fairer now...

He noticed that his figure was truly slender and exquisite. His skin also appeared fair and delicate to the point where it seemed like it would tear easily.