AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dearest, gentle Readers...

Did you miss me?

Okay, okay, I'm just teasing!

What a season... I can honestly promise you this novel is going to be THE most enduring project of my entire writing career. I've created countless outlines and scripts as I watched each episode, preparing ahead so that I may present you this masterpiece as soon as I could. Oh, the plans I have for Fern and Hunter. For Athena and Crosshair.

And for Sybil and Echo

Yes, I am debuting my newest character in this third novel, Dr. Sybil Lovick. Her love story with Echo begins at the start of the Clone Wars, so what you will be reading in this novel is the aftermath and how it flourishes.

Just put your trust in me

Just put your trust in me. It is a story worth telling.

I now want to take the time to thank every single one of you, dearest readers, for committing yourselves to my novels. It means the absolute galaxy to me...The thrill I feel when I read your comments is indescribable. I hope you will all continue giving me and my novels your support. Vote and comment to your hearts' content!

In preparation for this novel, I have some suggestions for you. I promise there will be a countless number of callbacks and references to my two previous novels "Stealth and Track" and "Foresight and Scope". And so, I provide a list for both individually of the CHAPTERS I recommend you to refresh your memories with...

"Stealth and Track"

- Chapter One                     - Chapter 37-40
- Chapter Seven                  - Chapter Forty-Two
- Chapter Nine                - Chapter Forty-Six
- Chapter Fifteen                - Chapter 50-52
- Chapter Twenty-One
- Chapter Twenty-Four
- Chapter Thirty
- Chapter Thirty-Two
- Chapter Thirty-Four

"Foresight and Scope"

- Chapter Seven                 - Chapter 54-56
- Chapter Nine                   - Chapter 60-64
- Chapter 10-14                  - Chapter Sixty-Eight
- Chapter Seventeen    - Chapter 71-72
- Chapter 20-22                 - Chapter 75-76
- Chapter 27-29                 - Chapter Seventy-Nine
- Chapter Thirty-Three    - Chapter Eighty-Two
- Chapter 35-40             - Bonus Chapter Seven
- Chapter Forty-Three
- Chapter 45-46
- Chapter Forty-Nine

Of course, feel free to read ALL the chapters again, if you wish... The ones that are bolded are the most important.

So without further ado...

I present the EPIC finale of my most precious trilogy...

"VOICE and PURPOSE"