INTRODUCTION ; 00

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

THIS CHARACTER IS BASED OFF FRISK FROM UNDERTALE [CREDITS TO TOBYFOX]. THEY WILL BE AWARE OF THE PLAYER BUT NOT CONTROLLED BY THEM; LIKE ALWAYS THEY WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY CHARA. THE READER IS SELECTIVELY MUTE SO ILL BE DESCRIBING HAND MOVEMENTS A LOT. THE READER WILL BE PRESENTED AS AN EIGHT YEAR OLD.

WARNINGS ; PANIC ATTAKS, GORE, FAMILY ISSUES, ABANDONMENT, DEATH, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, HARMFUL BEHAVIOUR, YANDERE/OBSESSIVE
BEHAVIOURS

PS; THE READER DOES NOT MEET THE VEES, MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN THE HOTEL MOSTLY/IF NOT ALL THE TIME. SINCE THEY WILL BE YOUNG I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THEIR INTERACTION WITH THE VEES.

[also guys, just finna say this. I'm Canadian so if things are spelt differently I PROMISE it's just the way my country spells it!]

———————-

EVERYONE IS PLATONIC! ;

CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR;

PLATONIC MOTHER FIGURE:

PERCENTAGE ; 0%
MOTHERLY YANDERE; OVERPROTECTIVE.

Since Charlie's own mom hasn't spoken to her in a little over seven years. When she meets [NAME] she becomes completely dependant on them. Incredibly protective to the point she won't let vaggie get close to them. She does let vaggie come close anyways though; she ends up feeling bad.

She understands what it's like to be abandoned by parents. So she tried to make [NAME]'s life more fun. Despite being trapped inside the hotels walls. She basically fills Toriel's role.

HEADCANNONS;

- likes to dress [NAME] up despite them being old enough.